PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10 part documentary The Dynasty coming

apple tv ...

hmmm... Ive heard rumor such a streaming service exists... never seen it though... nor do i know anybody who uses it

There are starting to be too many series about the Patriots dynasty. I was going to watch Man in the Arena this offseason, but I am not going to watch two ten hour series on the Dynasty. I guess I will wait to see which people think is better and watch that one.

Skeptical about what content will they use; the real one or the one with the crooked eye. I suspect the latter.. controversy attracts viewers rather than the truth.

It’s a docu-series based on the Kraft ghostwritten book by Jeff Benedict so dont expect much.

Bob Kraft is a ghostwriter? Can you confirm this? I didn't know he had literary talent on top of being one of pro sports' most successful owners. A veritable renaissance man, that Bob. Impressive.

Skeptical about what content will they use; the real one or the one with the crooked eye. I suspect the latter.. controversy attracts viewers rather than the truth.

It’s based off the damn Benedict book which Kraft LITERALLY gives out as party gifts. You really think it’ll be some controversial expose?

It’s based off the damn Benedict book which Kraft LITERALLY gives out as party gifts. You really think it’ll be some controversial expose?

Yeah, how DARE that man be proud of what his franchise accomplished spanning two decades! How DARE him! (Good thing he "literally" gives those "damn books" to folks, it'd be pretty weird if he tried to do it figuratively.)

Last edited:
A Krafty Bob Documentary.... will it have an episode on Krafty banging his 30 year old skank while Myra was still warm? Or perhaps kraftys rub n tug adventures?

You are so disgustingly full of spiteful negative sewage I can smell you through my computer. You owe me for a dozen sanitary wipes (not that you'd know what they are).

apple tv ...

hmmm... Ive heard rumor such a streaming service exists... never seen it though... nor do i know anybody who uses it
Guess it depends on what you’re into but Appletv has some of the best original content. The quality of the programming is great.

absolutely amazing that Patriots fans are basically the only fan base in sports that doesn’t resent their team’s owner. What a PR success for Kraft.

There are starting to be too many series about the Patriots dynasty. I was going to watch Man in the Arena this offseason, but I am not going to watch two ten hour series on the Dynasty. I guess I will wait to see which people think is better and watch that one.
I'll watch as many as they give me never gets old.

absolutely amazing that Patriots fans are basically the only fan base in sports that doesn’t resent their team’s owner. What a PR success for Kraft.

It's obvious from your Buccaneers/TB12 tribal affiliation why you are stomping your feet and demanding that everyone else hate Bob Kraft. Just try to understand some of us appreciate his stewardship, which includes saving the franchise from relocation, building a stadium with his own money and generous regional philanthropy. Then there's that nice little perk of administering a winning program from 1994-present day. Sometimes, "PR success" just writes itself.

A Krafty Bob Documentary.... will it have an episode on Krafty banging his 30 year old skank while Myra was still warm? Or perhaps kraftys rub n tug adventures?
Maybe 15 minutes on his favorite Keds

It's obvious from your Buccaneers/TB12 tribal affiliation why you are stomping your feet and demanding that everyone else hate Bob Kraft. Just try to understand some of us appreciate his stewardship, which includes saving the franchise from relocation, building a stadium with his own money and generous regional philanthropy. Then there's that nice little perk of administering a winning program from 1994-present day. Sometimes, "PR success" just writes itself.
Why would we resent him
I know like yourself having tickets during the “root for first downs” years we could only dream of having a Dynasty franchise like the Niners, Steelers, Cowboys etc
With Kraft’s ownership we are now at the top of that list. A great 20 year ride. Hopefully more to come.
I also admire the nice little perks he provides to his STH’s. Personalized engraved footballs, pictures etc. It makes you feel appreciated and not just a cash cow

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back