PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“FEA” - Perfect Slogan For Super Bowl LI Patriots Team

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
As per Tom Brady, the teams slogan for that season which ended in the amazing SB comeback was FEA (F*ck Em All). “Nobody likes us so FEA man.“

Perfect slogan, and it was how many of us felt as well. FEA man.

It's Outrageous We're Just Now Hearing the Super Bowl LI Champion Patriots Slogan was 'FEA,' for '**** 'em All'

This uncensored TB is interesting... wonder if TB's dad was like the father in the movie Christmas Story...

...and then soon it'll be Jack or Benjamin saying about Tom:

"My old man worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master." :whistle: :p

How about “FEA…. If thats okay” with a fingers crossed emoji

This uncensored TB is interesting... wonder if TB's dad was like the father in the movie Christmas Story...

...and then soon it'll be Jack or Benjamin saying about Tom:

"My old man worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master." :whistle: :p

I never heard my late Irish dad swear until I was an adult myself; I learned my swearing & dirty jokes as a single-digit midget during the 1960s in Dorchestah the same way most of us did I imagine: on the boy’s recess yard at the Mather School (yes there were separate yards for boys & girls back then), during the 1/2-hour walk both to & from school, and sometimes from friends’ older brothers…

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back