PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

‘Bye, CY...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're reportedly trying to keep him on the practice squad. I'd imagine they're going to sign a RB soon- Gilly is now available.

I don't like the idea of JE returning every punt however.

He did look pretty good on punt returns this time around. Pleasantly surprised.

Didn't they sign him for two years when they signed him off the Ravens PS?

This was probably the plan from the beginning. Bring him back on the 53 for the necessary 3 games so there was someone to return punts until Edelman returned. Then, hope he clears waivers and signs on to the PS.

I’m predicting you’re going to see something similar with Harvey Langi over the next few weeks. Let the Jet medical staff give what amounts to a 2nd opinion of his medical condition after the accident and his camp injury. Getting him have a look see of the Rats playbook for a couple of weeks can’t hurt either.

nooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Wouldn't surprise me if the ratbirds claim him. Ratbirds fans were rumoring that he was about to be promoted when we signed him off their practice squad. But Jimmy Smith is back. So maybe not.

nooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Wouldn't surprise me if the ratbirds claim him. Ratbirds fans were rumoring that he was about to be promoted when we signed him off their practice squad. But Jimmy Smith is back. So maybe not.
Couldn't they just bring him back to their PS?

Do the Patriots have an open roster spot?

LB is a need if Roberts is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back