PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zappe waived (Edit: so was Malik!)

Wow. I said yesterday another team would pick him up as PS/3rd QB. Shows what I know....which is nothing
Teams may still try to get him on their practice squad.

Who want to bet that all the posters who went insane over Crappe being exposed to waivers (and his return to the Pats) are now going to proclaim that the pats are idiots for not finding a better backup when they could have

So much handwringing for nothing.

Well gotta admit Rob you were right about Zappe that Chicago game was not a aberration. He absolutely sucked in those Unwatchable Preseason games Zappe should have never been a Fourth Rounder.

Of course they both sign back here. With the OL issues and the statue at QB1, they are likely to get playing time if a vet QB is not added.

Who want to bet that all the posters who went insane over Crappe being exposed to waivers (and his return to the Pats) are now going to proclaim that the pats are idiots for not finding a better backup when they could have
I wouldn't phrase it that way, but I do still think they're looking for a better backup QB and if the entire league isn't interested in Zappe, that's probably a smart move.

I wouldn't phrase it that way, but I do still think they're looking for a better backup QB and if the entire league isn't interested in Zappe, that's probably a smart move.
I'd agree but would you put it past some here?

Wow. I said yesterday another team would pick him up as PS/3rd QB. Shows what I know....which is nothing
All of our guesses are very humbling experiences.. what do we know after all??

All of our guesses are very humbling experiences.. what do we know after all??
Speak for yourself! This board has a substantial complement of very experienced mind readers and fortune tellers...

Thank goodness!!!
Too funny.
More important to get RB3 than QB2 for week 1 imo

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday