PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"You Mad Bro?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Yes, and I want revenge.

Not cheap regular season revenge, but rather legacy killing revenge.

First thing up on the bulletin board.

Sherman's still the best db in the land.

I'll continue to defend his honor even after we shove the Lombardy Trophy down his throat.

The rematch isn't scheduled until 2016 ... unless the teams meet in a Super Bowl before then, something Brady also not-so-subtly alluded to just in case Sherman was listening.

"I don't think anything's decided here in the sixth week of the year, or how capable you are of winning big games," Brady said in response to Sherman's "heavyweight" dig. "That's to be determined in January, and it's only October, so we're just going to keep trying to get better."

richard-sherman-tom-brady-u-mad-bro-1.jpg

surely this is up in multiple places including Brady's house.

richard-sherman-tom-brady-u-mad-bro-1.jpg

surely this is up in multiple places including Brady's house.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...tle-seahawks-top-gimmick-new-england-patriots

Quick excerpt:

"Any time you run a gimmick offense, you're a little bit afraid -- you're not sound in what you're doing in your base stuff," he said, according to Yahoo! Sports. "You're running this hurry-up stuff, and there's a reason it's not effective, because there are great defenses out there who will stuff it. We figured out early in the game what the calls were, what they were doing, and what the adjustments were. We started executing better, and that's why they got only six points in the second half."

IMO.
Sherman gloating.. He makes Rex Ryan look like an angel... (not really, but you know what I mean).

we can't say anything about "****" Sherman because the PC police come out of the woodwork and call us racists.
What, you mean the fact he's a PUNK? There are black punks and white punks. Anyone trying to make it a racial issue is barking up the wrong tree.

part of me has wondered if Brady's entrance in to social media is for the chance on February 2nd to post a pic of him with a Lombardi trophy with the caption "not mad at all"

This would be epic beyond imaginable proportions.

Make this happen !!!!

Sherman came up lame towards the end of the NFC game (shoulder?) Stack towards his side and let Gronk/Hooman/Lafell combo his ass into the sideline. Who's mad now bro?

Its funny how the Seahawks WR's got bad after todays game cause Deion sanders called them ok I love what Deion said after that. now you are facing men in the pats DB's lets see how you do LOL

Sherman came up lame towards the end of the NFC game (shoulder?) Stack towards his side and let Gronk/Hooman/Lafell combo his ass into the sideline. Who's mad now bro?

Ice up, son!

We're gonna put the hurt on Sherman by making him block (ideally with lafell) and run in his direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes