PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Price for D Hopkins might be going down- rumor that he might be RELEASED

Houston won all those championships with him. I am scared

Barry Sanders was an amazing RB despite the Lions never winning a playoff game

This would not be good for the AFC East if Buffalo lands another legit outside WR opposite of Diggs

Hopkins hesitance to come to New England may be in part too because of O'Brien. They weren't exactly buddies in Houston. Reportedly O'Brien didn't appreciate Hopkins having multiple children out of wedlock with multiple different women. O'Brien also compared his character to Aaron Hernandez (a mass murderer). Ouch. Not sure how much extra $ will make up for that.

Last edited:
He is one failed pee test away from a season ban.
Bill saying he is the best wr looking at Bills evaluations of WRs should make us feel good Hopkins won’t make a huge impact wherever he goes.

Reportedly Hopkins is close to becoming a Raven. Lamar haters should be very afraid.
Great, the Lamar lovers will be happy. Hopkins and Jackson can share the whirlpool while they watch Ratbird games on the boob tube.

Hopkins was never fast. Those type of guys fall off the fastest.

Hopkins was never fast. Those type of guys fall off the fastest.
D-Hop and Juju > Parker and Juju: Mac if he's the guy would have a nice experienced safety valve in D-Hop. :cool:

Here the thing. He is ADMITTEDLY a great and productive WR. BUT he is 30 going into his 10th season and he's missed 13 games over the last 2 years. Would I love him on the team, sure. But do I love him as much with a! 15MM + cap number. and some draft capital.... I'm not so sure.

Besides, given his age and health concerns, I don't think he's looking to join a team that is a year or two away from being viewed as a championship contender. We are just whistling in the wind on this one. We benefited for many years because we were a championship contender year after year. We are not going to get that benefit this year.
'
And unfortunately, he doesn’t appear to be a “fan” of our newly re-minted offensive coordinator.

We'll see if an team will give a 6th.

And unfortunately, he doesn’t appear to be a “fan” of our newly re-minted offensive coordinator.
Yeah, I forgot about that episode, that one should have ended all the Hopkins thread in the bud alone

Yeah, I forgot about that episode, that one should have ended all the Hopkins thread in the bud alone
I think so, too, but then again Malcolm Butler signed with the Pats again, so literally ANYTHING is possible.*

*Please, for the love of God, don't anyone use this as an excuse to talk about Malcolm Butler.

Hopkins is not coming to the Pats.

With Allen and Buffalo it's Super Bowl.

I think so, too, but then again Malcolm Butler signed with the Pats again, so literally ANYTHING is possible.*

*Please, for the love of God, don't anyone use this as an excuse to talk about Malcolm Butler.
It's not just that. There are a lot of other factors that will keep Hopkins out of NE. Most importantly, his age and his need to win now. His best move is to go to a team with a top 10 roster where he won't have to carry the full load AND has a reasonable shot at a ring. Buffalo, KC, Eagles, SF, Ravens, all make some sense. We'll know before August where he will end up, but it will be a big shock if its here.

It's not just that. There are a lot of other factors that will keep Hopkins out of NE. Most importantly, his age and his need to win now. His best move is to go to a team with a top 10 roster where he won't have to carry the full load AND has a reasonable shot at a ring. Buffalo, KC, Eagles, SF, Ravens, all make some sense. We'll know before August where he will end up, but it will be a big shock if its here.
Right, but I don't think it's going to be his move. I think he'll get traded. If he gets released, then no way do I expect him here.

Von Miller seems to believe Hopkins will be joining him in Buffalo. Diggs and Hopkins might be as good as Hill and Waddle.

Von Miller seems to believe Hopkins will be joining him in Buffalo. Diggs and Hopkins might be as good as Hill and Waddle.
Diggs - Hopkins and Davis yep BB could really scheme to stop that trio Not!:rolleyes:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back