PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Price for D Hopkins might be going down- rumor that he might be RELEASED

Von Miller seems to believe Hopkins will be joining him in Buffalo. Diggs and Hopkins might be as good as Hill and Waddle.

Von Miller says that about everyone. He said OBJ was going to the Bills too.

Von Miller seems to believe Hopkins will be joining him in Buffalo. Diggs and Hopkins might be as good as Hill and Waddle.
Yesterday you wrote that he was going to be a Raven. Now he’s going to be a Bill. Which is it? Is that you, Justin?

You are just dying for him to go to an AFC team because that allows you to a maximize your negative Patriots spin.

Yesterday you wrote that he was going to be a Raven. Now he’s going to be a Bill. Which is it? Is that you, Justin?

You are just dying for him to go to an AFC team because that allows you to a maximize your negative Patriots spin.
One or the other. I never said I knew. I said reportedly and I told you what Miller believes. I wish he was coming to New England but he hates O'Brien and he doesn't seem too impressed with Mac Jones. If he ends up in Buffalo then how will you spin that positively? Enlighten me.

One or the other. I never said I knew. I said reportedly and I told you what Miller believes. I wish he was coming to New England but he hates O'Brien and he doesn't seem too impressed with Mac Jones. If he ends up in Buffalo then how will you spin that positively? Enlighten me.
Wait let me try. The Bills just spent $XXX millions of dollars on a wide receiver who played in 10 games in 2021 and 9 games in 2022. He had 572 yards and 8 touchdowns in 2021 and 717 yards and 3 touch downs in 2022 to go along with 2 fumbles. He failed a PED test in 2022 and if he fails again he is out of the leage for a year.

Baltimore is in the mix apparently. That would be interesting. Jackson has never really had a good WR. Only Andrews who is an elite TE of course. I wonder if they want to reduce (but not eliminate) the amount of times they run Jackson, and therefore want a great 1-2 punch at WR, especially given some injury concerns with having just Beckham alone.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back