PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yes, Ravens have the patriots´number

Status
Not open for further replies.

reneluar

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Like brilliant minds as Mike Florio said "Ravens have new englands number in the postseason" http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/04/ravens-have-new-englands-number-in-the-postseason/

And i bet every team in the NFL have the patriots´NUMBER, is posted in their website.

http://www.patriots.com/gillette-stadium/gameday/customer-service.html

Telephone:
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
508-384-4333 (Customer Service Department)
508-543-8200 (Stadium Reception)

they are too arrogant and are trying to outsmart people making public the NUMBER!!!!

In other news, i made an investigation and i discovered this: Colts have the Broncos´NUMBER, they won two games against them in 03 and 04 in PLAYOFFS!!!
2003: Broncos 10, Colts 41
2004: Broncos 24 Colts 49

I dont know why the media didn't mention this every 5 minutes.

Prepare your mind for the Ravens @ Colts AFC Championship game, i don't care if you agree with me, this prediction is based in the NUMBERS!

OK, just making fun of people using previous games to predict this game and forget the 2013 game, we will never forget that game and the most important play in garbage time history;

Tavon Wilson´s first pick six
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
You know how our team is taught to "Ignore the Noise".....well the hoodie has no shortage of people saying they are the underdogs and are going to lose this week, and that noise will no doubt be mentioned to this team.

Football is a game of strategy with a heavy side of emotion....we got one half of that equation, we just need the players to manufacture the other half...

I'm thinking that Flacco and his crew will be a bunch of sad pandas when this game is over.

Like brilliant minds as Mike Florio said "Ravens have new englands number in the postseason" http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/04/ravens-have-new-englands-number-in-the-postseason/

And i bet every team in the NFL have the patriots´NUMBER, is posted in their website.

http://www.patriots.com/gillette-stadium/gameday/customer-service.html

Telephone:
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
508-384-4333 (Customer Service Department)
508-543-8200 (Stadium Reception)

they are too arrogant and are trying to outsmart people making public the NUMBER!!!!

In other news, i made an investigation and i discovered this: Colts have the Broncos´NUMBER, they won two games against them in 03 and 04 in PLAYOFFS!!!
2003: Broncos 10, Colts 41
2004: Broncos 24 Colts 49

I dont know why the media didn't mention this every 5 minutes.

Prepare your mind for the Ravens @ Colts AFC Championship game, i don't care if you agree with me, this prediction is based in the NUMBERS!

OK, just making fun of people using previous games to predict this game and forget the 2013 game, we will never forget that game and the most important play in garbage time history;

Tavon Wilson´s first pick six
hqdefault.jpg

At first, before reading past the first sentence, I was going to say something insulting to you. After reading on, I agree with you and will insult Florio with you.

When the secondary had Edelman and Slater the Ravens lost by 3. Yes, Flacco was good. Who wouldn't be vs. a WR (then a punt returner) playing CB and a ST gunner playing safety?

And that was their loss. One of their 2 wins is the week after Welker, who over 50% of the offense ran through then, tore his ACL.

Still, they are 2-1. Yes, a sample size of three is considered by some morons to be significant. If it was 6-3 maybe, although the "3" part would give me pause.

Of course the media wants to forget our most recent matchup.

The complete Balt-NE history has actually been pretty much one-sided:

Boxscore finder: New England Patriots vs Baltimore Ravens

DayDateTmOppTmOpp
1SunOctober 6, 1996WNew England Patriots@Baltimore Ravens4638boxscore
2SunJanuary 2, 2000WNew England PatriotsBaltimore Ravens203boxscore
3SunNovember 28, 2004WNew England PatriotsBaltimore Ravens243boxscore
4MonDecember 3, 2007WNew England Patriots@Baltimore Ravens2724boxscore
5SunOctober 4, 2009WNew England PatriotsBaltimore Ravens2721boxscore
6SunJanuary 10, 2010LNew England PatriotsBaltimore Ravens1433boxscore
7SunOctober 17, 2010WNew England PatriotsBaltimore Ravens2320boxscore
8SunJanuary 22, 2012WNew England PatriotsBaltimore Ravens2320boxscore
9SunSeptember 23, 2012LNew England Patriots@Baltimore Ravens3031boxscore
10SunJanuary 20, 2013LNew England PatriotsBaltimore Ravens1328boxscore
11SunDecember 22, 2013WNew England Patriots@Baltimore Ravens417boxscore
New England Patriots leads Baltimore Ravens (8-3)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/game_query.cgi?tm1=nwe&tm2=rav&yr=all

Number, shmumber.

The reality is that the Patriots have done pretty darn well in the playoffs in recent years and that there are only three teams in Franchise History to whom they have lost two or more playoff games: the Broncos, the Giants and, yes, the Ravens to whom they have lost twice since 2010 and from whom they had a narrow escape a third time.

Does that necessarily mean diddly squat for this week's game? No.

But is it fair to point out that this is a team that has given the Pats more trouble than most in the Postseason? Yeah.

Last edited:
It simply depends upon how you look at it. If you approach it like a Ravens fan and only count their wins then they definitely have their number. If, on the other hand you look at the whole picture then they are 3-8 against the Patriots, which any Ravens fan will once again tell you means they OWN them.

Personally I am happy the narrative has taken the MIGHTY RAVENS path as Brady and the Patriots are always at their best when they are being doubted and usually struggle when everyone is praising them for how great they are.

It simply depends upon how you look at it. If you approach it like a Ravens fan and only count their wins then they definitely have their number. If, on the other hand you look at the whole picture then they are 3-8 against the Patriots, which any Ravens fan will once again tell you means they OWN them.

Personally I am happy the narrative has taken the MIGHTY RAVENS path as Brady and the Patriots are always at their best when they are being doubted and usually struggle when everyone is praising them for how great they are.

I'd love to see you say this as a guest on any ESPN NFL show just to see the real `experts` stare at you dumbfounded and speechless as they realize how freaking stupid they are

QFT.

F###, half of the posters on this board think that.

Isn't that true.

The media pumps this dung up because the Ravens are loud mouth thugs so media just gravitates towards them.

patsfans.com loves this story line because these people have totally invested in the "pressure" nonsense and work every outcome back to confirm what they have already determined.

What we have learned is the Raven can beat a Patriots team at half strength and missing the most vital components on offense and defense.

Hey Florio, Baltimore has their number because they happen to be there when Welker, Gronk, and Talib were unavailable.

I'd love to see you say this as a guest on any ESPN NFL show just to see the real `experts` stare at you dumbfounded and speechless as they realize how freaking stupid they are

QFT.

I'd be happy to, but I would have to preface it with:

Woody Johnson f.cking tampered with Darelle frigging Revis, when are you overpaid slimeballs going to report that story? You f.cking dimwits!

I like how every team that plays even reasonably well against the Pats apparently has their number. I guess the standard assumption is that the Pats are supposed to kill everyone, then, because it's somehow notable when they don't?

2-9 if you don't include the bs missed field goal win in Baltimore.

I'm mostly just tired of hearing how "The Ravens can win." Of course they can win.. Any team can win any given game. We don't need 20 articles about it from every sports page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes