PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

* Ye Official 2012 Mock Draft Thread!! *

How is Brewster "a perfect fit" for the Pats system?

As far as playing style he is a smaller guy who is a technician and excels in the passing game. He also is a 4 year starter who will present great value as a mid round pick. He's not going to be someone you have to reach for.

As far as playing style he is a smaller guy who is a technician and excels in the passing game. He also is a 4 year starter who will present great value as a mid round pick. He's not going to be someone you have to reach for.

Smaller compared to who, an actual Grizzly?!?

Last edited:
draftcountdown got a new mock out today... our picks are...

27. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (f/NO): FLETCHER COX, DL, MISSISSIPPI ST.
The Patriots once again have multiple first round picks and at least one of them could be used to address the front seven of their defense. Despite the addition of a number of high-profile veterans last offseason the Pats pass rush continued to disappoint. What is so intriguing about Fletcher Cox of Mississippi St. from New England’s perspective is the versatility that he offers. Bill Belichick has begun to incorporate both 3-4 and 4-3 looks in the Patriots defense and Cox has the ability to excel in either scheme. In an odd front Cox could play the five-technique and Fletcher Cox | Mississippi St. Bulldogs then when they transition to an even front he can kick inside and operate as a penetrating three-technique. The Pats value that type of flexibility. Some may be surprised to see Cox coming off the board this early but while he isn’t a household name just yet there is a good chance that he could be this years version of Muhammad Wilkerson. New England could also opt for a defensive back, an outside linebacker to generate pressure off the edge or perhaps a wideout. Don't rule out a trade, up or down, either.

32. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS: JANORIS JENKINS, CB, NORTH ALABAMA
New England has used four premium draft choices on cornerbacks in the past four years but the position continues to be a concern. Janoris Jenkins was an All-SEC performer at Florida, where he made a name for himself with gamebreaking plays and by shutting down elite wideouts such as A.J. Green, Julio Jones and Alshon Jeffery. Jenkins was widely considered to be a potential first round pick in the 2011 NFL Draft but opted to return to Gainesville for his senior year. In hindsight that may have been a mistake as Jenkins was dismissed from the Gator football team in April following a second drug-related arrest in three months. There was speculation that Jenkins would enter the Supplemental Draft but instead he opted to transfer down a level to North Alabama for his final year of eligibility. On talent alone Jenkins should be long gone by this point, but he could very easily drop much further. Jenkins is still in the process of rehabilitating his stock and will have to Janoris Jenkins | North Alabama Lions convince scouts that those off-the-field issues are behind him in order to be chosen this early. With that said, Bill Belichick has an affinity for players from the Florida program and has been known to take some risks on Draft Day so this Asante Samuel clone just might pique his interest. Depending on what they do with their earlier pick the Pats could also opt for a safety, a outside linebacker, a defensive lineman or a wideout. Then again, Belichick will probably just trade this selection for a future first rounder...

Melvin Ingram, Zach Brown and Jared Crick still available...

Last edited:
I'd take that.

I feel he's more finesse than technician. I don't think he has the attitude needed to be a good run blocker. And that is where Konz and Jones have a leg up on him.. Also, I haven't found mention of him actually calling the blocking assignments. Something that gets mentioned in talks about Konz and Jones both.

I feel he's more finesse than technician. I don't think he has the attitude needed to be a good run blocker. And that is where Konz and Jones have a leg up on him.. Also, I haven't found mention of him actually calling the blocking assignments. Something that gets mentioned in talks about Konz and Jones both.

He has been in charge of line duties since his freshman year. I highly doubt Terrell has the intelligence to tell his line men to who to block. TP can't even read a defense let alone call line calls.

Has anybody read much to suggest Barron going anywhere but mid first round?

Everything I've seen (admittedly not a lot) has him in the teens, I think.

I'd like to see him wind up with the Pats. Also love Hightower, though I could see Hightower gone before us or us taking a DE/OLB type.

Only offensive position I'd like to see us possibly spend a first on is another star-caliber center / O-lineman to help create our line for the future. not sure if there's a good fit where we're picking. (I'd prefer defense, though.)

Preview

Julian Edelman says HI. He is still a WR and has taken more snaps at WR in the last 2 games than Ocho has. And, guess what. If you add Jeffrey and Floyd while also re-signing Welker, then Criner would be the #5 WR.

Sorry, but there wouldn't be room for a young WR who doesn't do jack other than be a WR. A #4 needs to be able to play on special teams. If you don't understand that, then there is no use talking about it further.

Edelman is a slot WR, Criner is an outside WR. If you want to pretend that all WRs are alike, thats fine. Edelman is only playing so much now because we don't have any other options because Ocho and Underwood suck. Criner would be the #3 outside WR behind Lloyd and Jeffery, while I think Edelman will be more of a jack of all trades who can fill in at WR, DB and also be the #3 QB if they decide to only carry 2. And how do you know that Criner can't play special teams? He wasn't asked to at Arizona because he was so vital to their offence. And if you want to claim that there would be no room for another young WR on the roster, go back and look at my original posts, I had a 53 man roster and it also had Branch on there. To create this much argument over a 4th round pick is just craziness, how can you complain about having too many weapons on offence.

Please show me even ONE legitimate site that has him ranked as a 3rd/4th rounder. Let's see some actual LINKS instead of you just putting stuff up and expecting people to take you t your word...

No problem.
Walter Football WR Rankings

Walter Football Mock Draft Round 4

FF Toolbox Juron Criner Scouting Report- 4th/5th Rounder

Draft Tek- Mock Draft, 1st Round Pick

Russ Lande- SportingNews Mock Draft- 1st Round Pick (26)

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but most of the guys you mentioned ran FASTER than a 4.5. And, since you ignored it, I said earlier "unless they have Jerry Rice skills". Which Criner doesn't. Jerry Rice is the EXCEPTION, not the RULE.

I'll admit my numbers for Jennings were incorrect. AJ Green ran an official 4.50 at the combine. And most of those you posted are pro days, which all have to be taken with a grain of salt because there is no consistency between surfaces, timing methods, or even official verification of the distances. Pro Days are set up by the school in order for the athlete to test as well as possible. If you want to rely on 40 times (which you shouldn't because they are useless) the only legitimate source you should use is the combine because it is a fair and balanced field.

Tate was NOT a burner. EVER. Why do you think he was? What Tate had going for him in college was vision and quickness. And he lost some of the quickness.

Just because the guy is a burner doesn't mean he's intelligent enough to run routes in the Pats system. Not to mention that Price was cut because they needed a roster space and BB was more than open to bringing him back. BB even said as much. Had Price cleared waivers they'd have been open to bringing him back. Price didn't clear waivers.

You really need to do a better job researching your information before posting.

First, how was Tate not considered a burner?

Sports Illustrates
Tate is a burner who can stretch the field for Chad Ochocino and Wes Welker

ESPN AFC East Blog
Brandon Tate and Taylor Price are burners, but they are young and haven't established themselves as capable.

Second, I completely agree that there is a lot more to being a WR, especially for the Pats than being a burner. If you actually watch Criner play, you can see that he has a lot of the required skills to play in this system. He is a good route runner, is quick in and out of his breaks, uses his body well and is very good after the catch. He is fantastic in the short passing game, especially on screens, but he also has the big play ability to go deep. If you want to keep claiming he can't make it because of his 4.5 40 time or because we don't have room on the roster because we are so stacked at WR, thats fine. I just think its stupid to argue so much over a 4th round pick, so I'm done responding to you.

Gentlemen, Tragedy has struck. :eek:

My Resignation has been declared "unacceptable" at this time. :snob:

Consequently, these fine boards will continue to be riddled with truly hideous levels of hyperbole, graphics, and emoticons for the foreseeable future!! :bricks:

I apologize in advance for any pain that this and any subsequent post brings to any of you....or your families!! :D

Seriously...

The kindness and generosity of so many of you, this week, meant more to me than I can express...It's an experience I will treasure, gents. Thank you.

Oh the humanity! :cry2:

What will we tell the children?! :scream:

j/k of course :)

Consequently, these fine boards will continue to be riddled with truly hideous levels of hyperbole, graphics, and emoticons for the foreseeable future!! :bricks:

I apologize in advance for any pain that this and any subsequent post brings to any of you....or your families!! :D

Seriously...

The kindness and generosity of so many of you, this week, meant more to me than I can express...It's an experience I will treasure, gents. Thank you.

Welcome Back!

You are one of the most informative, if colorful, posters. Your passion, knowledge of the game and love of the Patriots are all that's right with this site. You are a valued member. And don't ever let anyone tell you different.

Looking forward to your insights and color.

Keep it up!

Welcome Back!

You are one of the most informative, if colorful, posters. Your passion, knowledge of the game and love of the Patriots are all that's right with this site. You are a valued member. And don't ever let anyone tell you different.

Looking forward to your insights and color.

Keep it up!

Bless your heart, Brother Stanford!! Thanks for the gracious words!! :rocker:

Scott Wright from NFL Draftcountdown has his updated Top 100 rankings out today. Here's a link. If we went by his rankings I could get.

2012 NFL Draft, Overall Rankings - DraftCountdown.com

1a Fletcher Cox de/t - miss st

4615624_orig.jpg

1b Nick Perry olb/de - usc

955009171.jpg

2a Donta Hightower - lb - Alabama

578767687.jpg

2b Brandon Boykin - CB - Georgia

719793335.jpg

...or Jayron Housley Va Tech or Casey Hayward - Vandy

Sign Dushon Goldson and our defense is vastly improved.

3 Joe Adams or Jarius Wright - Arkansas

I like the way you keep exploring the Market from the perspective of different Draft guys, Brother Penn...:cool:

At this point last year, people were mocking Aldon Smith and JJ Watt to the Pats in the mid/late 1st, and we all know where they ended up. Brockers will be similar, being picked out of the Pats' reach. I don't think Branch will end up in the first round.

It's fun to pretend that the Market actually reflects where these guys are likely to end up, but it DOES get annoying as our Binkies transmogrify from "Sleepers" ~ which of course speaks more to "Value" than to "Deep Dark Secret" ~ to "Gourmet"!! :mad:

I had Brockers pegged for Top 10, for certain, and probably Top 5, right out'f the gate, so unless I get all silly, it's not likely he'll ever appear in any Mock of mine...much as I might like the idea. :cool:

Part II- Patriots Draft

Pre-Draft Trades
QB Brian Hoyer and 3rd (96) to Cle for 3rd (68) and 4th (100)
Cleveland has extra picks from the Julio Jones trade so this trade has minimal effect on them. While the Pats get good value for Hoyer because of the weak QB class.

OLB Jermaine Cunningham to KC for 7th (203)
I’ve given up on JC and I don’t expect him to make the roster next season. You can say it was the switch to the 4-3 that hurt him, but if he was good enough he would have made it onto the field, plain and simple. Send him to Pioli in KC for a 7th as OLB depth.

Free Agent- WR Brandon Lloyd

Seems everyone is assuming Lloyd comes here now with McDaniels. I really hope this is true because he is a great fit.

1a (27 from NO). OLB- C. Upshaw- Alabama

185142183.jpg

I know his stock is a bit higher than this at the moment, but I think his measurables could hurt him leading into the draft. I personally think he is just a beast of a football player and think he is the best OLB in the draft (yes, even better than Hightower)

1b (32). WR- A. Jeffery- South Carolina

816209258.jpg

I’ve stated here before that if Jeffery drops I would be all over him. I still think he is a top 10 talent and to get him at 32 would be a steal.

2a (48 from Oak). Trade for 2013 1st

It’s hard to predict who this trade would be with, but someone will fall in love with a player and offer up their 2013 first (I hope)

2b (64)- Trade to KC for 3 (77) and 4 (108)

Not a fan of the talent at the end of the 2nd at the moment, move back and grab some extra picks.

3a (68 from Cle)- CB- T. Johnson- Montana

117298176.jpg

I’ve had Johnson in my mocks for a while now, unfortunately each time it’s at a higher spot. One of the most physically gifted CB’s in the draft, Johnson would allow the Pats to play a lot more press man coverage with him across from Dowling. Also a FS option.

3b (77 from KC)- Trade to Washington for 4 (103), 4 (110) and 2013 5th

Keep on moving down and adding picks

3c (96)- CB- C. Harris- Oregon

553849935.jpg

Was a 1st round pick heading into the season but off the field incidents have really derailed him. Not big enough to be an outside CB, but would be perfect in the slot. He’s a playmaker both on defence and as a punt returner.

4 (100 from Cle)- WR- J. Criner- Arizona

755583336.jpg

Criner is my favourite WR in this draft and I love his fit with the Pats. While he may be quicker than he is fast, he does everything at speed which makes him great after the catch. He also has the size and body control to be a deep threat, so he is effective at all three levels.

Ever hear the expression throw s*** at the wall and see what sticks? That’s the idea for the next few picks. High upside guys that haven’t put it all together yet.

4 (103 from Wash)- DT- M. Forston- Miami

467303000.jpg

Talented DT that has had injury issues. Not a fit in the 3-4, but could be very effective for the Pats in 4 man fronts as a role player.

4 (108 from KC)- DL- K. Randall- Texas

722592857.jpg

Talented 3-4 DE that hasn’t lived up to expectations. Very good run stuffer, but doesn’t offer a lot as a pass rusher. Could be a very good rotational guy.

4 (110 from Wash)- Trade to Den for 5th (130) and 5th (153)

4 (128)- LB- E. Acho- Texas

86140.jpg

Acho is an athletic and instinctive LBer that would be ideal in sub packages in passing situations. Guyton is obviously in the doghouse with Cunningham so I think he is gone after the season as well.

5 (130 from Den)- DE/OLB- D. Paige-Moss- UNC

119219254.jpg

Considered a 1st round pick before the season, off the field issues and poor play cost Paige-Moss his starting job. He still has a ton of talent as a 3-4 OLB and is well worth the risk in the 5th round.

5 (153 from Den)- OT- Josh Oglesby- Wisconsin

551573137.jpg

Oglesby was the top rated OT recruit a few years ago and injuries have kept him from really living up to his potential. He is a big RT prospect with a high ceiling and a great work ethic.

7 (203 from KC)- DL- Akiem Hicks- Regina

*** 10 Pick Limit!!! ***

A former 4 star LSU recruit who went to Canada after housing issues reportedly involving a booster. He has been absolutely dominant up north and has shown some of that potential so far at the East-West Shrine Game. He has the size and athletic ability to be a dominant 3-4 DE, but he is as raw as they come and needs a lot of technique work.

Final Notes

In the 3-4 vs 4-3, 1-gap vs 2-gap debate, I don’t think it really matters. I think the Pats will use a combination of fronts and techniques to best suit their needs on defence. To play this hybrid defence I think they need the personnel to fit both. I think Upshaw offers that kind of versatility and I would be very happy with him or Dont’a Hightower in the first round. I think either guy would upgrade the Pats pass rush, and ideally learn under Andre Carter and Mark Anderson, whom I hope are both re-signed. I think Forston and Randall would be very good role players for the Pats to allow them to play these different fronts when required week to week or during different periods of the game. Akeim Hicks is a hige upside pickup late that could hopefully be coached up to be an every down, monster DL. He has the size and athleticism, he just needs time to be coached up.

In the secondary I think the Pats need another big corner to give them the option to play press man coverage when required. I think Trumaine Johnson paired with Ras-I Dowling could give the Pats this extra dimension and allow McCourty to move to FS. When they play zone, McCourty could go back to CB, or stick at FS with Arrington, Moore and Harris stepping up at CB. While I would love to add another S there aren’t any in the draft I’m too excited about. But with this many talented DB’s im sure BB can put them together in some way to be effective. I also think the coverage of our LB’ers needs to improve, especially in Guyton’s spot. Tarpanian could be an option as a coverage LB’er, but I think Acho could really excel in this role. With his athleticism and instincts I think he could be great in sub packages and special teams.

On offence I think WR is the big need. Even if we sign Brandon Lloyd I think we still need at least one draft pick to come in and learn. Alshon Jeffery is too good of value to pass up at 32 and I think he could be unstoppable with Tom Brady throwing him the ball. I also think a big WR on the outside that can be a deep threat would increase the effectiveness of our TE’s (if that is even possible). Without any outside threats and so much focus on the TE’s, the middle of the field is condensed and that makes it harder not only for Gronk and Hernandez, but also makes it harder to run the ball. If you can add a WR or two (or 3) to the roster that can spread out the defence and really put pressure on the safeties, then I think this offence could go to yet another level.

I’m pretty happy with the O-Line at the moment, although I would like to add a young C. But at this stage I am happy to wait a year and go after Barret Jones from Alabama. I am also happy with the TE’s we have. I know some people think a 3rd TE is a need, but I like Dorin ****erson as a backup for Hernandez and I think Solder could continue to be a monster blocking TE in different packages.

Roster
QB- Brady, Mallet
RB- BJGE, Woodhead, Ridley, Vereen
WR- Welker, Lloyd, Jeffery, Criner, Branch, Edelman
TE- Gronk, Hernandez, ****erson
OT- Light, Vollmer, Solder, ? (Oglesby, Hix, Thomas, McDonald)
OG- Mankins, Water, Cannon
C- Connolly, Wendell
Offence- 24

DL- Wilfork, Love, Deaderick, Brace, Pryor, Randall, Forston
DE/OLB- Carter, Anderson, Upshaw, Ninko, Paige-Moss
ILB- Mayo, Spikes, Fletcher, Acho
CB- Dowling, Johnson, Arrington, Harris, Moore
S- Chung, McCourty, Ihedigbo
Defence- 24

K- Gostkowski
P- Mesko
LS- Aiken

ST- Slater
ST- Tarpanian

Total 53

I LOVE it!!

As usual, Brother Wilfork: A MASTERPIECE!!

I PARTICULARY love the way you jumped all over Akiem Hicks, who became an INSTANT favorite of mine, this week!!

I did a two-rounder on another site. Got pretty good feedback from most teams
Shanny signs a vet. Matt Flynn. Cleveland has some tickets to sell and needs a face of the franchise. And, I think this kid can play. Cleveland gives Rams the 1st they acquired from Atlanta. Why?? St. Louis was on the horn with Miami and Seattle offering more but lower picks. Hammer away fellas. Oh, we got Seattle's 2nd in 2013 and 5th this year. They might suck next year so that 2nd rounder could be top 10.

Our picks ended up being
1a Peter Konz - C - Wisconsin - I've been beating the just re-up Connolly or Koppen. But, my defensive binkies were gone and thought he was the best value.

2a Vinny Curry - OLB/DE - Marshall - I think he can play in a 3 or 4 man front. Love his motor. Team Captain. Seems like our type of kid. I could see us taking Andre Branch - Clemson instead of my two guys. Clemson is so up and down though. It's hard to get a read on their guys IMO.

2b Bruce Irvin - OLB - West Va - Doesn't have the bulk we usually look for. But, maybe that's why we haven't been that great defensively either. I think he can get up to 250 after some time on the weights. I see him as a situational pass rusher for us. A bit of a luxury. But, I think he will do it real well. I see us in a 3-4 with Ninko and Curry starting. Backed up by the pass-rushers. Anderson and Irvin. Cunningham has the size but no burst. Irvin has that burst. We need to 10-15 pounds on him which isn't unrealistic.

2c Jared Crick - DE - Wisconsin - I'm curious to see what he looks like physically at the combine. These long, leaner kids can bulk up. A la JJ Watt. If we think he can/has done that. Might be a decent 3-4 defensive end who can rush the passer. As you can see. I'm putting a lot of emphasis on rushing the passer. Would consider Billy Winn if he fell here. I had him going a couple of picks earlier

1. Indy - Andrew Luck - QB - Stanford - No idea what's up with Peyton.

2. St.L to Cleve - Robert Griffin III - Baylor - A star is born.

3. Minnesota - Matt Kalil - T - USC - Christian Ponder is a happy man.

4. Cleve to St. L - Justin Blackmon - WR - Ok St - Sam Bradford is a happy man.

5. TB - Morris Claiborne - CB - LSU - Lock down corners don't grow on trees. Considered T. Richardson. Can prob get a decent back at top of Round 2.

6. Washington - Dre Kirkpatrick - CB - Alabama. I don't think the weed thing knocks him down too far. Considered Richardson and OL

7. Jacksonville - Michael Floyd - WR - Notre Dame They have nothing at WR.

8. Carolina - Michael Brockers - DL - LSU - Bigger upside than Still or Coples.

9. Miami - Takes all 15 minutes trying to trade out. Courtney Upshaw - OLB - Alabama. A little early for him. But, they are ok on both lines. And, no wr worth picking this early. Need a pass rusher opposite Wake.

10. Buffalo - Snapped pencil when Upshaw picked. Build a dominant front 3. Quentin Coples - DE - UNC Paired with Dareus and Williams pretty good.

11. KC - Trent Richardson - RB - Alabama - Gives them workhorse and should pair with J. Charles for a nice tandem. Considered Rieff.

12. Seattle - Devon Still - DL - Penn St - Can't go wrong with the big uglies. They think they can trade back into the 1st to get Tanneyhill. Belichick listening.

13. Arizona - Riley Rieff - T - Iowa - Need help upfront. Considered K. Wright and J. Martin.

14. Dallas - David DeCastro - G - Stanford - Too good to pass up. Rated much higher than db's left on the board.

15. Philly - Zack Brown - LB - UNC - He's going to have a killer workout. They need a lb who can play in space since their DL just heads upfield at the snap. Burfict is too risky here.

16. NY Jets - Mark Barron - S - Alabama - They have to try to find an answer for Gronk and Hernandez. E. Smith just isn't good enough.

17. Oak to Cincy - Fletcher Cox - DT - Miss St

18. San Diego - Nick Perry - OLB/DE - USC

19. Chicago - Jonathan Martin - T - Stanford

20. Tennessee - Luke Kuechly - LB - Boston College

21. Cincy - Cordy Glenn - OL - Georgia

22. Atl to Cleve to St. L - Janoris Jenkins - CB - N. Alabama

23. Detroit - Alfonzo Dennard - Nebraska - After watching Matt Flynn and Drew Brees light em up. They need to upgrade secondary.

24. Pittsburgh - Steelers never reach. Almost always take BPA. Their defense is built around their lb's. Donta Hightower - LB - Alabama

25. Denver - Dontari Poe - NG - Memphis

26. Houston - Kendal Wright - WR - Baylor

27. New Orleans to New England - Peter Konz - C - Wisconsin - Wanted defense. But, targets are gone. BPA

28. Green Bay - Whitney Mercilus - DE - Illinois

29. Baltimore - Vontaze Burfict - MLB - Ariz St - Ray Ray comes back for another year to tutor his replacement.

30. San Fran - Alshon Jeffrey - WR - South Carolina

31. NY Giants - Dwayne Allen - TE - Clemson

32. New England - to Seattle - Ryan Tanneyhill - QB - Texas A&m - Give up their 2nd and 5th this year. 2nd next year

Round 2

33. St. Louis - Brandon Thompson - DT - Clemson - Fisher is a def. guy.

34. Indy - Muhammad Sanu - WR - Rutgers - Definite need if Reggie Wayne leaves. Even if he stays. Garcon is inconsistent.

35. Minnesota - Chase Minnifield - CB - Virginia

36. TB - Lamar Miller - RB - Miami Fla

37. Cleve - Dwight Jones - WR - UNC

38. Jacksonville - Stephon Gilmore - CB - South Carolina

39. Washington - Reuben Randle - WR - LSU

40. Miami - Coby Fleener - TE - Stanford

41. Buffalo - Jayron Housley - CB- Va Tech

42. Carolina - Mike Adams - T - Ohio St

43. Seattle to NE - Vinny Curry OLB/DE - Marshall

44. KC - Zebrie Sanders - T - Florida St

45. Dallas - Markelle Martin - S - Ok ST

46. Philly - Jerel Worthy - DT - Mich St

47. NY Jets - Kelechi Osemele - G - Iowa St

48. Oak to NE - Bruce Irvin - OLB - West Va

49. San Diego - Kevin Zeitler - G - Wisconsin

50. Chicago - Jeff Fuller - WR - Texas A&M

51. Arizona to Philly - Audie Cole - MLB - NC State

52. Tennessee - Melvin Ingram- DE - South Carolina

53. Cincy - David Wilson - RB - Va tech

54. Atlanta - Brandon Boykin - DB - Georgia

55. Detroit - Levonte David - LB - Nebraska

56. Pittsburgh - Casey Hayward - CB - Vanderbilt

57. Denver - Lamichael James - RB - Oregon

58. Houston - Alameda Ta'amu - NG - Washington

59. New Orleans - Nigel Bradham - LB - Florida St

60. Green Bay - Billy Winn - DL - Boise St

61. Baltimore - Jeff Allen - OL - Illinois

62. San Fran - Jamell Fleming - CB - Oklahoma

63. NY Giants - Chris Polk - RB - Washington

64. New England - Jared Crick - DL - Nebraska

LOVE the Bruce Irvin Pick. He is a MAJOR Divergence Pick of mine, completely against convention, and an ENORMOUS favorite of mine for a while, now. :cool:

Assuming they keep all their picks:

27. Fletcher Cox, DL, Mississippi State

4615624_orig.jpg

32. Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers

529056369.jpg

49. Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia

596133467.jpg

64. Markelle Martin, FS, Oklahoma State

5293625.jpg

96. Mike Brewster, C, Ohio State

285995449.jpg

128. Emmanuel Acho, OLB, Texas