With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war,
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Julius Caesar Act 3, scene 1

I just got moist...

Hahahahaha,

Great news about Wright and Hernandez. Haynesworth? there has to be some error. He is a sack of crap that refuses to prepare for games and does everything he can to avoid playing in games, even though is costs him incentive money when he doesn't.

I know this for a fact because I read here on patsfans. Plus I have a brother, of a friends uncle that saw Haynesworth water-skiing last week on Lake Jamommajamma and he was screaming "eff Belichick and eff the Patriots" at the top of his lungs the whole time.

Do we really think that a guy like that is gonna show up at a padded workout. You're all so gullible.

;)

Last edited:
will be surprised all 3 play sunday. just bb maybe throwing a smokescreen for the jets to think about.

kill sanchez!!!!

Last edited:
Kill Him Anyway!!!

will be surprised all 3 play sunday. just bb maybe throwing a smokescreen for the jets to think about.

This is indeed encouraging news, but I'm not holding my breath while waiting for them to play Sunday, either. Bill has has guys practice during the week only to deactivate them on game day, e.g. Patrick Chung 2 weeks ago v. the Billiards.

I wonder if this is Wright giving himself one more chance to take the field, against our divisional rival and before the bye week, in order to show Bill that he's worth keeping on the 53 after the bye week. Good luck to him.

Last edited:
And Caesar's spirit, raging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war,
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Julius Caesar Act 3, scene 1

Now this is classy, unlike the garbage that spews from Complainian Tomlinson's pie-hole.
When was the last time that Shakespeare was quoted on this forum?

Now this is classy, unlike the garbage that spews from Complainian Tomlinson's pie-hole.
When was the last time that Shakespeare was quoted on this forum?

I quoted Shakespeare a few months ago on this very forum....I believe it was in response to someone suggesting Roger Jetdell was a driving force in the settlement of the work stoppage...something I vehemently disagreed with...

Macbeth:
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

(BTW...I'm related to Shakespeare...yeah..they call me Joey Spears and the Orchestrear when I'm playing onstage)

Bill had a ploy to rest certain players to make sure they were at 100% or much improved so that they can play in week 5.

AH <3 will be back

Did I see Mike Wright? :):):)

this would be quite the reception for us Patriots if these guys are back:)

Anti-Albert ppl (he isn't dogging it"... He was only OUT b/c he is in AWFUL shape from missing so much football over the past couple of seasons.

Bring Back the BEASTS!!! especially Hernandez :)

Re: A Hern, Big Al and Wright back at practice

You beat me to it. Yet another time, Tom E Curran's medical source sold him some bad info. For now on when Curran says his source gives him an estimate of how soon a player will return from injury, I will automatically cut it in half. Congrats to SMY. Looks like she has better sources.

BTW, the return of Wright and Haynesworth is just what the doctor ordered to attack the crappy Jets' o-line.

Yup, Curran's sources are pretty much the worst-possible-case scenario for any injury.

Yup, Curran's sources are pretty much the worst-possible-case scenario for any injury.

Curran's source(s) in this mentioned the FEAR of the injury being of the 4-6 week variety. It wasn't a claim that such was definitely the case.

Does anyone here honestly think an MCL sprain didn't lead to fears of a 4-6 week recovery on the part of some members of the Patriots?

Since Dowling and Bodden are back, I'd like to see McCourty on Holmes, Dowling on Plax (I think he can handle it), and Arrington and Bodden in the slot to match up with the Jets' slot receivers. IMO, that would be the best CB rotation right there. Mix it up with some man and more zone than we've been playing in the past few weeks and hope that the big guys up front can take advantage of a beaten up Jets' O-Line, and we just might see some actual improvements from the defense this week. :cool:

The #Patriots welcomed back DL Mike Wright(!), DL Albert Haynesworth, and TE Aaron Hernandez for a full-pads practice

Twitter

Woot!
Gonna be a sh!+storm on Sunday. Sanchez will be in the tub for a few days LOL

This is good news.. interestingly according to the new collective bargaining agreement, a team can only hold 11 "contact" practices up to 1 November and only three after that.

Not sure why they agreed to this..

Chris Forsberg has thrown some water on this news development. He reports that while all three dressed for the full pads practice today, all three were limited in practice.

"What's more, asked if he could cover Hernandez, Revis said: "Um, I can cover him, I know that. Is it going to be me [on Hernandez]? I don't know," according to the Star-Ledger.

Apprised of Revis' comments, Hernandez smiled and purposely stalled while crafting an answer.

"Um, well, I think it would be a good matchup," he offered.

Pressed on if he liked his chances in that matchup, Hernandez smiled and said, "You could change that into a story now," and let out a playful growl that he had displayed earlier in the interview before departing."-Espnboston

But then they might play a quarterback who is better?

Maybe just injure him a little. :bricks:

Will the Jets be more dangerous with Gerrard? He is the only one out there that I don't want them to go for. So just get Sanchez's jersey dirty that is all please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back