PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wright, Hernandez, and Haynesworth in full pads at practice today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news, but I'm concerned for Wright. Hopefully, he, the coaching staff and trainers are all sincerely ok with this.

If I remember correctly it was reported he had a grade 1 MCL sprain, which seems to be confirmed now that he missed 2 weeks. My daughter just got cleared to start practicing soccer after the same injury...after missing 2 weeks. Of course she didn't get injured on a cheap shot by Bob Sanders...

hey Rob...I know Curran, the self described dragon...I call him the Drag On...as in the biggest drag on the airwaves when he's on EEI...this is nothing new for "Scoops"....

Last edited:
im sure they wont be playing hernandez 80% of the snaps like they did hte first 2 weeks of the season...because i doubt he will be totally 100%...but even if he is out there for 40% of them, it is a boost to our offense..as he creates big matchup problems

theres talk they may even put revis on him!! that would leave welker open to dominate..

Put Mike Wright over Wayne Hunter and there's a couple of sacks.

Hopefully he's back 100% because 2 concussions like the ones he has had is nothing to take lightly, but if he is back to his old self that means there might be some semblance of a pass rush from the front 4! (Albert helps this in a big way as well).

Of course she didn't get injured on a cheap shot by Bob Sanders...

She could have been!

Sanders plays to the whistle, and if he doesn't here one, he will make the hit... midweek.... at a girl's football game! :rolleyes:

hey Rob...I know Curran, the self described dragon...I call him the Drag On...as in the biggest drag on the airwaves when he's on EEI...this is nothing new for "Scoops"....

I think the Big Show is a must listen tomorrow (I can't believe I said that). It will be fun to listen to Ordway and Holley give him crap for getting it wrong again. Rule of thumb is to cut any Curran source estimate on return from injury by half.

Hernandez...aka jets killer..get some!

all I ever wanted out of Haynesworth this season was for him to squash Sanchez a few times

This is TREMENDOUS new. Last week we were missing 5 of our top 13 defensive players. This week we get 4 of them back. And while I don't expect a quantum leap improvement of the defense, but I think it will be better. I think getting these 5 guys back more than trumps the Jets getting back Mangold

Great news. If AH and Wright can play that'll be a big boost. While Hernandez brings our offense to the another level, I'd prefer to sit him unless he's very close to 100%. There's a lot of season left and with a bye in a few weeks, I'd prefer to be conservative.

Re: A Hern, Big Al and Wright back at practice

This is just awesome news.

Great news. If AH and Wright can play that'll be a big boost. While Hernandez brings our offense to the another level, I'd prefer to sit him unless he's very close to 100%. There's a lot of season left and with a bye in a few weeks, I'd prefer to be conservative.

If it's a grade 1...he should be very very close to 100% this week with 2 weeks off

I'm glad Hernandez is back. But, adding Haynesworth, Dowling, Bodden and Mike Wright to what we had at Oakland improves the defense tremendously. I know we lost J. Mayo. But, B. Spikes can help versus the run.

I'm not clear on this patsfaninpa--are you saying Dowling and Bodden are back as well? If so, what's your source?

I'm not clear on this patsfaninpa--are you saying Dowling and Bodden are back as well? If so, what's your source?

This was posted earlier today. There's a thread somewhere, they are back.

I agree...Ellis, Wilfork, Haynesworth, Carter, with Wright subbing in make me hopeful that we might get something going against the putrid Jets Oline.

Hernandez may not be 100% but neither will Mangold...

Let's see if Hernandez,Wright and Fat Albert actually play....

Would be fun seeing Sancheese getting squashed like a bug by Haynesworth...

Going to be tough running and passing against Pats D with those guys back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back