PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wright, Hernandez, and Haynesworth in full pads at practice today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Prentice will be responding to you shortly.

He changed his username again, I forgot what the new one is but it's some English-sounding, up-yours name.

Wrighteous!:rocker:

I think having Bodden and Dowling back is nearly as important as having Hernandez and Haynesworth back.

I don't think Dowling was there today..so he is probably still out..but all i want right not is haynesworth and wright back. That could cure some of our issues against a horrible line If Hernandez is anything below 85%..keep him out..not worth it IMO

Last edited:
I don't think Dowling was there today..so he is probably still out..but all i want right not is haynesworth and wright back. That could cure some of our issues against a horrible line If Hernandez is anything below 85%..keep him out..not worth it IMO

Dowling practiced yesterday. I am guessing he practiced today.

EDIT: Rapaport said only Woodhead, Edelman, Mayo, and Vollmer were missing from practice today.

Last edited:
Re: A Hern, Big Al and Wright back at practice

You beat me to it. Yet another time, Tom E Curran's medical source sold him some bad info. For now on when Curran says his source gives him an estimate of how soon a player will return from injury, I will automatically cut it in half. Congrats to SMY. Looks like she has better sources.

BTW, the return of Wright and Haynesworth is just what the doctor ordered to attack the crappy Jets' o-line.
I'm laughing because I like Tom E. in general, and Quick Slants, in particular, but you're right. Whether it's Brady's knee recovery or AH's knee recovery, Tom E. gets bad intel. He needs new medical sources. Or maybe it's just knees he's shaky on...

all I ever wanted out of Haynesworth this season was for him to squash Sanchez a few times
And risk the jets starting a competent QB.

no thanks.

Leave Marky Mark in please*

*Saw someone call him Sangrenade last night. I chuckled. A lot

Last edited:

I really hope Wright doesn't suffer any more head injuries. I hope the doctors know what they are doing.

What suffers more with a sprain, straight line speed or cutting ability?

AH is more vital for the Jets vs the game with the Cowboys.

The Meniscus keeps all the weight evenly spread across the knee and leg. When there is a partial tear it will leave areas of the knee with more pressure than others causing the pain. I would think everything would be an issue when you knee doesn't have evenly distributed weight on it.

We need Hernandez in this game

The Jets don't have 4 Revis on their team,can't cover Welker Hernandez,Gronkowski and Branch at the same time

With this being said,I still want to see LOTS of Ridley this weekend and less pass

I just got moist...

LOL! That friggin' cracks me up!

On another note, it will be great to see Fat Albert out there! Albert is like a lazy Ted Washington, but we still need him this week, especially without Mayo, to stop the Jets Ground Round attack.

What suffers more with a sprain, straight line speed or cutting ability?

AH is more vital for the Jets vs the game with the Cowboys.

Cutting ability in my experience. That's where you risk tweaking it again.

And stopping.

Last edited:
Anyone hear the audio of Hernandez locker room interview? Whenever anyone asked out his status, he would just make noises.

any news of woodhead?
The PFW in progress guys mentioned that Woodhead walked without a noticeable limp in the locker room today. However I doubt that they would risk him this week. He's a quickness guy, and a bad ankle costs him is edge. With BJGE, Ridely and Vareen available why take the risk. Better to let it heal all the way, than have him with a constant gimp for the long term. This season we have the luxury of numbers in the backfield

Ha. That's the last we'll be hearing from Rex. Make Haynesworth mad? Not a good idea....

Great! Now I hope no one gets hurt.

I note that Taylor Price has also been back at practice, going full speed.

"I feel better now, I feel better than James Brown".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back