Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan's pro day results are insane
6'1 #220
4.47 40
6.75 3 cone
And 28 reps of 220.

Those are insane numbers

Seems to me that hogan dropped a ton of balls in his career. Does he suddenly become a catching machine with us?

Still hoping pharaoh cooper gals to us at #60 in the draft.

I'm worried that Hogan might be it as far as WR additions. The roster already has Edelman, Amendola (assuming he takes a pay cut), Martin, and Dobson. Didn't see any elite offensive options in FA so I'm not upset that the Pats didn't go out and pay exorbitant amounts for an average/above average type talent. May need to strike gold in this NFL Draft, and they're already handicapped by forfeiting the first round pick thanks to the damn Fuhrer Goodell.

Thought. James White might be your additional WR. Typical BB move. Get him to do route tree in camp. TB trusts him. He is big enough in fact bigger than Edelman. He is not going to play RB if Lewis is ready. Whites rushing numbers are crap so let's see what he can do outside. You saw him split many times this year anyway. But as a third or fourth RB in a game he saves a roster spot.
DW Toys

Thought. James White might be your additional WR. Typical BB move. Get him to do route tree in camp. TB trusts him. He is big enough in fact bigger than Edelman. He is not going to play RB if Lewis is ready. Whites rushing numbers are crap so let's see what he can do outside. You saw him split many times this year anyway. But as a third or fourth RB in a game he saves a roster spot.
DW Toys

Good thought because James White is not a RB by any stretch of the imagination.

Well unless The Pats straight up cut Amendola I think we are done with WRs in FA.

Cutting Amendola would save between about 3.5-4M which would be enough to go and get someone like Boldin or another decent WR.

If we restructure Amendola then the Pats don't do anything else i think. If they cut him the names I am still interested in are Boldin and Reuban Randle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore