PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you trade for Josh Gordon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose i should cut you a break, the seniors are probably picking on you quite a bit.

No I don't mind keep going it amuses me actually. I love the fact that I bother you so much and we’ve never even met.

It's not about being protective, it's about being realistic. I was intrigued by Tebow (and never claimed more than that) and am not ready to give up on a significant signing after a handful of games like you are (just like BB won't be). And you'll note that I stayed out of the seemingly half dozen Amendola threads that seemed to get started this past week.

Like I said Manx I have nothing but love for you as poster.

No I don't mind keep going it amuses me actually. I love the fact that I bother you so much and we’ve never even met.

I have this mental picture of you two stalking each other and therefore never meeting.

We aren't the ones making thousands of posts to hammer an agenda, you are.

What does Josh Gordon have to do with Danny Amendola?

To be fair, forums are largely make believe anyway; a bunch of fans that think they know more than the coaching staff. Aside from a rather silly anti-Amendola obsession, I don't have a problem with Brady6 having opinions - we're all entitled -and he certainly keeps things active and interesting. Be honest, when you go to the front page and you see Brady6 has started a new thread, that's the one you head toward first isn't it? :)

I view Brady6 the way i view a car crash. I feel sorry for him the way i do the victims of the crash. It must suck being them.

What does Josh Gordon have to do with Danny Amendola?

The better question is what does Josh gordon have to do with the Patriots and why is a thread about him on the first page here?

I have this mental picture of you two stalking each other and therefore never meeting.

I want to invite him to my Christmas party I just haven’t worked up the courage yet.:scared:

Nope, i actually have zero interest in fantasy football or the meaningless statistical arguments that come from its adherents.i think stats are for baseball and largely irrelevant to football and have no interest in those discussions at all. I am just going to put him on permanent ignore to spare myself the endless drivel he spews.

I view Brady6 the way i view a car crash. I feel sorry for him the way i do the victims of the crash. It must suck being them.

So you’ll come to my Christmas party?

Nope, i actually have zero interest in fantasy football or the meaningless statistical arguments that come from its adherents.i think stats are for baseball and largely irrelevant to football and have no interest in those discussions at all. I am just going to put him on permanent ignore to spare myself the endless drivel he spews.

I don’t even play fantasy football, I just think that stats and athletic metrics are good reference tools for players in general and I also think when posting an opinion you should try and include as much content as possible out of respect to the other members. I don’t like to be a poster who just says this is my opinion because I said so and my name is Brady6 so you should agree, I try and provide a justification for my views and opinions.

We both know you’re not going to put me on ignore, you :love: me too much to ignore me. I am your BFF on this board. :kiss:

It is absolutely pointless to recycle this thread. Pointless.

It is absolutely pointless to recycle this thread. Pointless.

I totally agree - Wide receivers have 500 yards receiving in a 2 game span all the time, why even bring Josh Gordon up?

We aren't the ones making thousands of posts to hammer an agenda, you are.

You're the ones who make thousands of posts to hammer at thin air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back