PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Winning with this current receiver corp is not sustainable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lied - I will NOT do the research. Prove me wrong. I know what I have seen and I know I am not wrong. Ridley's fumbles cost him playing time when we needed him and he missed damn near an entire post-season when needed a running game b/c BB could not trust him. Attack me all you want - I do NOT care, but Ridley is closer to being on the outs than being the man. If I am wrong then where was he last week when we needed a running game (especially when he was averaging over 5 yds/carry). Where was he during the playoffs his rookie year? I guess it had nothing to do with his fumbling twice before/during the PLAYOFFS. I love the guy, but you are lying if you do not cross your fingers or feel the butthole pucker EVERYTIME he touches the ball. He has the ability to break it as much as he has the ability to put it on the ground. By the way, that problem preceeded him coming to NE.

I lied - I will NOT do the research. Prove me wrong.

You're the one making the assertion. Thus the onus on you is to provide the supporting evidence. It's not our responsibility to do your leg work for you.

I lied - I will NOT do the research. Prove me wrong...

I already have. The link to the Ridley game logs are in my previous post.

I lied - I will NOT do the research. Prove me wrong. I know what I have seen and I know I am not wrong. Ridley's fumbles cost him playing time when we needed him and he missed damn near an entire post-season when needed a running game b/c BB could not trust him. Attack me all you want - I do NOT care, but Ridley is closer to being on the outs than being the man. If I am wrong then where was he last week when we needed a running game (especially when he was averaging over 5 yds/carry). Where was he during the playoffs his rookie year? I guess it had nothing to do with his fumbling twice before/during the PLAYOFFS. I love the guy, but you are lying if you do not cross your fingers or feel the butthole pucker EVERYTIME he touches the ball. He has the ability to break it as much as he has the ability to put it on the ground. By the way, that problem preceeded him coming to NE.

Your probably right that BB didn't trust him his rookie year but he had a great year last year and didn't have a fumbling problem, Adrian Peterson fumbled a lot more than Ridley last year. Last week Vereen was spectacular so he left Vereen in. This week it will be back to Ridley.

You're the one making the assertion. Thus the onus on you is to provide the supporting evidence. It's not our responsibility to do your leg work for you.

I made the assertion - based in fact - I am right and I am not going to do your work of proving me wrong. I am so wrong that Ridley was pulled out of the playoffs in 2011 when he was BADLY needed and then pulleed from a game last week when BADLY needed. Call me wrong, but I will call you the same.

I guess you decided to ignore the TWO playoff games in 2011 where he had ZERO carries - that is what I based my premise upon. NO coach benches a guy he trusts in the PLAYOFFS.

Of course I ignored the playoffs. This is not the playoffs. The playoffs have nothing to do with this.

Your argument is nonsensical.

Of course I ignored the playoffs. This is not the playoffs. The playoffs have nothing to do with this.

Your argument is nonsensical.

You can call it such, but it does not make it so (You must be Myth). The playoffs laid the groundwork for his lack of trust in Ridley. If you cannot count on a guy in the BIGGEST games and then he reinforces it in the regular season - TRUST is gone. Ridley will play b/c we have few other options. If he does not start I am more right than wrong. If he does start then vise versa. If he fumbles, then we will see. Ridley better do his best Tiki if he wants to stick around. He is talented, a great runner, but if he cannot be relied upon in the biggest, or smallest, moments - he is done as a BB player.

Really? Show me/tell me the flaw(s) in my reasoning. Coaches (ALL of them) will remove the guy they cannot trust - BB no longer trusts Ridley. C'mon smart guy - show me my shortcomings in logic/reasoning.

That's not even what you said. You're completely changing your point mid-stream, and somehow you didn't even manage to switch to a good point. I guess when Ridley gets 25+ touches tonight, that will mean that Belichick magically trusts him again and all will be right in Bhelmet-land?

You can call it such, but it does not make it so (You must be Myth).

It's not what I call it. It's what it is. Your argument simply fails, as the data shows.

I made the assertion - based in fact - I am right and I am not going to do your work of proving me wrong. I am so wrong that Ridley was pulled out of the playoffs in 2011 when he was BADLY needed and then pulleed from a game last week when BADLY needed. Call me wrong, but I will call you the same.

He wasn't badly needed, we had BJGE and Brady has a slew of receivers to throw the ball too, last week Vereen was in great form. Tonight Ridley will carry the load.

With all the injuries, I know one thing..TB is a sure win for MVP when the Patriots make the playoffs, and BB coach of year.

With all the injuries, I know one thing..TB is a sure win for MVP when the Patriots make the playoffs, and BB coach of year.

Brady may end up deserving, but they will give it to Manning. Book it. (He'll probably break a TD record this year, that team has regular season wonder stink all the hell over it.)

Time for Edelman to become Edelgod :p

bradyhot.gif

News Flash:
The Pats' three best receivers are hurt right now but will be back. They'll get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore