PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will we get the calls on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pats fans now know the feeling of Saints fans. A blatant and obvious penalty not being called in turn helping the other team win.

7jby.jpg

You know what the difference between that and what occurred in the endzone on monday?

That one happens all the time and never gets called where as the one on monday where Kuechly mugs Gronk does get called.

If you're willing to look thru a lot of games this season you'll see that happens all the time and doesn't get called.

It's like Pats are playin against 2 opponents...............
Broncos & Zebras!

Also, the only penalty that could have been called would have been defensive holding. It would have been a 5 yard penalty. If the game clock was not at zero, I believe the flag wouldn't have been picked up.
You are an ill informed idiot troll. I am sure you will find a more compatible group of similar idiots on the jets site.

wideright-f_display_image.png

still crying...still wide right

Let them play football I say.

op77-9756-mid-2.jpg

stop eating moron flakes for breakfast, Nerdney

newsflash nitwit, you're STILL "****ting in diapers".

Homeland Security should institute a new minimum brain cell requirement of more than three for Buffalo and the surrounding area...otherwise deny entrance to the rest of the United States...on the grounds of gene cell pollution.

now go get your shinebox, Rudeney and take a swim in Love Canal until you get a good glow on.

Oh, well, that really matters to everyone...said no one in history.

Love Canal is clean now. Many nice white trash folk live there.

Sad about the Bills, if they were still relevant you would be spending your time talking about them instead of the Patriots, who are relevant.

It was reported on one of the networks today that the officiating crew for this Sunday night's game has called the second most pass interference penalties thus far this season. Advantage -> Manning.

No offense but that is The LAST thing we should be worrying about. You NEVER want to leave the outcome of a game to those bumbling boobs. That is why Pats need to go out there and execute BETTER than they have been all year...and not ALLOW officiating to make a difference. ..

UOTE=CelticPatriot;3648983]Do you think Monday night will be on the refs minds at all? Will we get favoured a bit?[/QUOTE]

The only calls I'm worried about on Monday will be the non-calls on the pick plays that the Broncos use so often.

The only calls I'm worried about on Monday will be the non-calls on the pick plays that the Broncos use so often.

You might be more worried waking up monday morning and realizing you missed the game. :D

If i'm a patriot player, im playing the rest of the season under the impression that the referees want me to lose.

The game will be on Monday.... just like TNF is on Friday and MNF is on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back