Will LeKevin make the final 53?

• Yes he will

Votes: 45 91.8%
  • No he won't, idiot.

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously making the 53, to the point that a poll is silly. And BELIEVE ME, I know silly - I was the one who made an ass of himself with the Pierre Woods thread earlier this week.

BB could, yes; not that there is any danger of that happening mind you.

well you would definitely know this.

With all your connections and such.

Re-watching the game yesterday, one thing became obvious to me. LeKevan Smith was a better 3-4 DE than he was a NT. At the NT position, he was regularly getting over-whelmed and there were at least 3 occasions that the RB ran right by him and he wasn't able to get a hand on him.

I think that Smith will continue to improve and may, one day, be a good NT, but he's not now.

From Bill Belichick's Q&A this afternoon:

Q: What kind of strides has Le Kevin Smith made in his play?
BB: I think Le Kevin’s made a jump from last year to this year: In his offseason training, his strength and conditioning and his quickness and explosion. I think his techniques are better. I don’t think last year we would’ve expected him to really play at a position that he hasn’t practiced much at and he hasn’t practiced much at left end. He has a much better understanding of the defense and was able to transition over there even though he played some at nose last night. He’s definitely improved. He’s still got a long way to go, but he’s improved quite a bit from last year. That’s a positive and that’s what you like to see from young players, especially those who didn’t get a lot of playing time during their rookie year that they’re really able to make a move from their first year to their second year from a technique and an understanding point of view, and sometimes physically, especially with linemen with their offseason training program.

Is there enough room on the Le Kevin Smith Bandwagon for a reporter? I think he's going to make it. They've kept him around for a reason--I think they really like him. Not that this means anything at all, but he's also a really decent guy when it comes to dealing with the media--a good quote who ALWAYS has a smile on his face.

A smiling
widow-maker.

Could he have an ulterior motive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back