PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bengals have been having better success through the air now that they are going with the hurry up-press. Seems like a team who is really good at that might d well ;)

At least they got a fighting chance now. Just don't give up a big return here

Pats should hire Ice Cube to say, "get out my stadium" over PA...

Dalton has his qb rating up to 36.... maybe he'll finally explode in the end,

Field Goal Weekend would be tolerable if the game was interesting. Sadly, it has not been. Thankfully, Adrian Peterson is still to play today.

I hope Peterson (yes, the singular) beats the Packers and keeps playing right up to the superbowl. What an easy and exciting player to root for.

Another play where the Bengals bought on the play action. Dumbest team in the league.

Texans have James Casey and Brooks Reed back. They missed the first Pats game.

I'm surprised by how poor the Texans offense is. I thought that they would have put up 30 by now. Neither one of these teams scare me. Not even the Texans D. The pats offense beat them with no Gronk, just imagine the beat down with Gronk. :p

Here comes the turnover.

I'm surprised by how poor the Texans offense is. I thought that they would have put up 30 by now. Neither one of these teams scare me. Not even the Texans D. The pats offense beat them with no Gronk, just imagine the beat down with Gronk. :p

Yeah I thought the same with jets in 2010.

Texans can lose this game. Nothing worse than a 6 point lead, well, a two or one point lead also sucks

Last edited:

And the Pats will have Gronk back who didn't play.

not that they will but can't believe the bengals have a chance to take the lead on this drive

And you were right.

Pats beat themselves, the Rats just happened to be the other team on the field at the time.

It's hard to believe that Cincy still has a shot at this point....

I hope Peterson (yes, the singular) beats the Packers and keeps playing right up to the superbowl. What an easy and exciting player to root for.
He really is something else. I'm pulling for the Vikings as a good friend of mine is from Minneapolis and is a huge Vikings fan. We've marvelled at AP together, knocks Aaron Rodgers out of the playoffs and may force some voter hands in the MVP race.

It would be fine had the game been dominated by defense. As it stands, the game has been dominated by poor offense.

Last edited:

I will take Gronk, Boldin, Jones, and Cunningham back as well for this one who missed the last one. And hopefully we get a full game from Talib, not just a half.

Likewise- I thought we were going to win that one on the order of something like 51-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back