PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Schaub's pass took forever to get there. Is that all he's got?

Last edited:
Firecrotch Dalton pretty much epitomizes the Bengals franchise. A complete joke when everything's on the line. He's worse than he was last year's game and that's hard to do.

bengals are waiting for the clock to run out. What a pathetic performance.

From those shots it looks like its on Green. Didnt even try to make a play for the ball.

So, the Texans have Arian Foster, Arian Foster check downs and Sanchez to Holmes short slants between Schaub and Daniels.

Bengals look like they are just not in the mood to play today.

He's not a particularly good QB (That INT is on Green, though).
It was ironic that I submitted that post a minute or so before the interception. As for the interception, we are in agreement. I'm not sure what Green was doing/seeing on that route. That said, Dalton has been releasing the ball early hitting spots irregardless of the receiver's position all game.

It was basically before my time, but I could really go for some "Heidi" about now. :D

Last edited:
in all honesty guys, houston might be the best option for the pats in the divisional. i'd rather play them than Baltimore. Not saying baltimore would beat us, but they have beaten us in our house before and always play us tough. Let Baltimore go to denver and give the broncos a tough time, if they can win tomorrow.

Yes but Houston will have a little more confidence after this win than they had last time.

Yes but Houston will have a little more confidence after this win than they had last time.

And we'll be happy to suck it right out of them again.:D

houston shouldve had all the confidence in the world last time...they were #1 in the AFC

Really?!? What will they showing up wearing in New England next week? Mink jackets?!?

Nah, the Texans came into Foxboro a month ago ready to show the world that they are the team to beat. They were flying high with confidence.

I really doubt they will be more confident this time. In fact, they may be second guessing themselves and any early mistake could make them spiral out of control.

Last edited:
Damn! Earl Campbell with a walker.

Just goes to show that no matter how big, strong, and fast you are, it is better to avoid contact.

Neither team looks interested right now. This looks more like a preseason game than a playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore