PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wickersham and others drop numerous bombshells on Belichick/Brady relationship

There’s the New England fans that actually look at things rationally and then blind homers. You are the latter
Thank you Mr. Kraft for recognizing me as the loyal fan I was before these idiot savants saw that sixth round quarterback fall into our lap. Let us praise God, because there is one Quarterback that lived!

BB and TB beat everyone. Stop pretending one can't win without the other, as many times as they did.

We should be celebrating this!

I think bb knew brady could still play, brady was fine 2019 until his o-line started to get hit with injuries. I think it was personal, brady was getting his personal trainer (alex geurraro) into gillett, bb didn't like that, and more and more of bradys team mates were shifting form the team trainer to geurraro. Brady was disobeying BB, and BB didn't like it.
A similar thing happened with R Seymour. During training camp seymour asked to go to his grandmothers funeral (she had raised him and they were very close) BB said no, seymour went anyways, BB benched him, than traded him at the end of training camp to oakland.
I am pretty sure the funeral thing was in Dec 2003 and Seymour got traded Sep 2009

I think bb knew brady could still play, brady was fine 2019 until his o-line started to get hit with injuries. I think it was personal, brady was getting his personal trainer (alex geurraro) into gillett, bb didn't like that, and more and more of bradys team mates were shifting form the team trainer to geurraro. Brady was disobeying BB, and BB didn't like it.
A similar thing happened with R Seymour. During training camp seymour asked to go to his grandmothers funeral (she had raised him and they were very close) BB said no, seymour went anyways, BB benched him, than traded him at the end of training camp to oakland.
He wanted a new contract in 2009 so he was traded. Pats couldn't use that pick until 2011. In the meantime, they had a gaping hole at his position which was exposed during the playoffs in both 2009 and 2010. Very idiotic trade by Bill.

Thank you Mr. Kraft for recognizing me as the loyal fan I was before these idiot savants saw that sixth round quarterback fall into our lap. Let us praise God, because there is one Quarterback that lived!

BB and TB beat everyone. Stop pretending one can't win without the other, as many times as they did.

We should be celebrating this!
I think that's something we can all agree on

IT WAS BRADY THAT PUSHED FOR IT! Same as he did for Sanu.
Belichick got everything available for TB after he got on the boat with Ross and Flores. Then he cried about being "the most unhappy 8-0 qb ever". What? None of you bring that up. Not one time. He should have been traded for 10 draft picks right then.
You and upstutter keep on making it sound like Brady got on a boat before the 2019 season even began which is total ******** but @upstater1 is a well known liar on the forum. This all happened after Jan 4, 2020, when the Pats season was over.

After the end of the 2019 season, Mr. Ross began to pressure Mr. Flores to recruit a prominent quarterback in violation of League tampering rules. Mr. Flores repeatedly refused to comply with these improper directives.
"Undeterred, in the winter of 2020, Mr. Ross invited Mr. Flores onto a yacht for lunch. Shortly after he arrived, Mr. Ross told Mr. Flores that the prominent quarterback was 'conveniently' arriving at the marina.
"Obviously, Mr. Ross had attempted to 'set up' a purportedly impromptu meeting between Mr. Flores and the prominent quarterback. Mr. Flores refused the meeting and left the yacht immediately. After the incident, Mr. Flores was treated with disdain and held out as someone who was noncompliant and difficult to work with."

Everyone wanted AB. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that we were in a position where we bet the entire season on

1. N'Keal Harry who is one of the biggest busts in franchise history.
2. Josh Gordon who got suspended every single year after his sophmore season because he couldn't stay away from drugs.
3. Demaryius Thomas who was washed.
4. AB who was a total headcase that two franchises who invested a lot in gave up on within the last season.

And frankly this all started a year earlier when we didn't try to keep Cooks and traded him and couldn't find and adequate replacement and went on a WR carousal that off season which continued the next year.

Frankly I don't blame Brady one iota for pushing for WR's with the trash he was given. He was desperate. The franchise had one foot out the door on him. The offense was ****ing atrocious and everyone knew it. They finally faced a good team in the Ravens and got their teeth kicked in and it became a trend for every decent team they played. Oh and everyone was trying to blame Brady for it and calling him washed while Bill got jerked off over for his fraudalent defense that became a pumpkin everytime they played a relevant team.

And in reality BRADY WAS RIGHT. The Patriots have had an untalented garbage offense that no team in the league respected for the last 4 seasons and Brady went to a team with some good WR's and one a Super Bowl and almost an MVP.

You can't seperate getting AB with why we were so desperate for WR help that we were the ones taking the gamble. It was the second year in a row where the team was directionless on that front and throwing **** at the wall to see what would stick.
Kraft waited too long and was way too patient with Belichicks incompetence at addressing the offensive personel issues. Year after year of dreadful decisions by Belichick while he slowly got closer to his treasured goal of passing Shula's record.

I don't blame Kraft for doing everything he could to dump Belichick. Hopefully with these new changes, the team can improve from having the worse offense in the league.

So you don't know **** about the shed, yet you're willing to spread **** about it anyways? Keep reminding us what idiots you and your friends are, please. You guys are not doing well.
Lol dude, you're the one coming here with histrionics about how mean Kraft was to your one and only saviour, how the media is mean, the fans are mean. Boo hoo

Stop crying and man up.

Just finished it and I kind of feel gross. Don't love all the backstabbing stuff coming out down the stretch here. Brady still seems to be the only one coming out clean in all this.
That's becsuse Tom is the only one with class. I mean, Belichick was a known adulterer while he was married, then again when he dated the Giants married secretary while HC of the Pats. We all know about Kraft's early bird special.

He wanted a new contract in 2009 so he was traded. Pats couldn't use that pick until 2011. In the meantime, they had a gaping hole at his position which was exposed during the playoffs in both 2009 and 2010. Very idiotic trade by Bill.
Richard Seymour was done after 2012. Nate Solder was the starting LT for 2 SB winners and 1 SB loser after 2012. I think it was a great trade, sacrificing the present to help set up a great future. The 2009 team was going nowhere with its limited offense; BB just didn’t adequately address the hole in the offseason preceding 2010.

Everyone knows he was banned from the premise.

His access was restored later.

And I don't blame Bill for this one either. Guerrero is a grifter and was inserting him self and his lame practice onto key players of his team.

He worked for Tom, not the Patriots.
Anyone who holds Guerrero against BB has not been paying attention. It was not just TB12, he was casting his spell on other players like Gronk. The fact that Brady did not waste any time breaking ties with that freak after he was done playing says it all.

That's becsuse Tom is the only one with class. I mean, Belichick was a known adulterer while he was married, then again when he dated the Giants married secretary while HC of the Pats. We all know about Kraft's early bird special.
I have always defended Kraft (outside of his massage parlor ordeal) but this smear campaign out the door isn't a good look for him. It's even worse because he comes off looking petty, insecure, and obsessed with personal accolades. Hopefully Jonathan is a little more adjusted but this article doesn't give me much hope for that.

2008 is 10-5. Brady did start the first game, to be completely accurate. I think all the games you referenced are included in the overall record.

It doesn't include the lone playoff loss, just the regular season

Here's the entire regular season career here by QB W/L record.

PlayerwinslossesRegular Season
Drew Bledsoe5112000
Drew Bledsoe022001
Tom Brady1132001
Tom Brady972002
Tom Brady1422003
Tom Brady1422004
Tom Brady1062005
Tom Brady1242006
Tom Brady1602007
Tom Brady102008
Matt Cassel1052008
Tom Brady1062009
Tom Brady1422010
Tom Brady1332011
Tom Brady1242012
Tom Brady1242013
Tom Brady1242014
Tom Brady1242015
Tom Brady1112016
Jimmy Garappolo202016
Jacoby Brissett112016
Tom Brady1332017
Tom Brady1152018
Tom Brady1242019
Cam Newton782020
Brian Hoyer012020
Mac Jones1072021
Mac Jones682022
Bailey Zappe202022
Brian Hoyer012022
Mac Jones292023
Bailey Zappe242023

Anyone who holds Guerrero against BB has not been paying attention. It was not just TB12, he was casting his spell on other players like Gronk. The fact that Brady did not waste any time breaking ties with that freak after he was done playing says it all.
Until I read your post I hadn’t given any thought to Brady’s post career association with Guerrero. Where did you hear he distanced himself?

Lol he still calls him his best friend not too long ago in the PBD podcasf

As a business TB12 was a failure. That doesn’t mean Guerrero wasn’t successful for many hears helping Tom achieve (either by a reasonable placebo effect or actual results) unprecedented physical longevity and excellence in the NFL.

I’m not a “fan” of Guerrero but clearly he had his role in the dynasty by being as close as he was to Tom. You can’t argue with Tom’s results. Maybe it was all just unnecessary window dressing, maybe not. It sure looked like there was some substance behind his training and nutrition methods.

Until I read your post I hadn’t given any thought to Brady’s post career association with Guerrero. Where did you hear he distanced himself?

Lol he still calls him his best friend not too long ago in the PBD podcasf
They split up as business partners. Seems like they are still friends. Who knows about that part. Guerrero is still a weird freak who should be put in jail for peddling snake oil to innocent people.

Brady Guerrero Split

They split up as business partners. Seems like they are still friends. Who knows about that part. Guerrero is still a weird freak who should be put in jail for peddling snake oil to innocent people.

Brady Guerrero Split
TB12 was a failing business
But what matters is the friendship
Yes he rubs me the wrong way too but whatever he helped TB with it worked

Yeah, Guerrero‘s methods definitely worked for TB but I think so much of it was TB himself. I don’t know if determination is something that can be passed on genetically but that’s the missing ingredient if it wasn’t working for others. Like an off the scale determination.

TB12 was a failing business
But what matters is the friendship
Yes he rubs me the wrong way too but whatever he helped TB with it worked
Brady had a long career because he worked his ass off to be able to learn how to take hits and maintain peak health. BB rightly blocked AG's access when he started telling players to ignore the training staff. Outside of some massages, there was nothing scientific about Guerrero and his methods. The guy was selling concussion water FFS. This is after previous fraud sanctions for selling equally dubious medications. If you haven't seen it there is a movie about their relationship it is called Saltburn. (JK)

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back