PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why we can't beat the Giants..... simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's fault is it that the Pats have scrubs or that the they didn't belong in the SB? Isn't Bill responsible for the roster?

Injuries and poor decisions. But, Coughlin isn't the GM. Jerry Reese gives him the players and he coaches. Belichick does both jobs.

So you are saying that Couglin is a better head coach than Belichick because Belichick is a poor General Manager? Nice logic.

He may be a homer Giants fan, but he hasn't done anything to get banned. I don't care if Giants fans come here and are respectful even if they are saying homeristic crap.

He's not being genuinely interested in talking football. I only see him as a trash-talker only here to pour salt. Not exactly the best day to be doing that around here.

He's not being genuinely interested in talking football. I only see him as a trash-talker only here to pour salt. Not exactly the best day to be doing that around here.

Well, I guess you got a point about him only want to pour salt on the wound, but I personally don't agree with just banning other teams fans for a little trash talk.

This guy wasn't particular bright. So it was pretty easy to put him in his place.

But he is banned now. So the discussion is moot.

Well, I guess you got a point about him only want to pour salt on the wound, but I personally don't agree with just banning other teams fans for a little trash talk.

This guy wasn't particular bright. So it was pretty easy to put him in his place.

But he is banned now. So the discussion is moot.

I hear you and he definitely isn't the brightest bulb on the string 'cause today is just not the day to come do that. :(

I hear you and he definitely isn't the brightest bulb on the string 'cause today is just not the day to come do that. :(

Well, he was being more of an idiot in other threads that I didn't see. From those threads, he definitely deserved to be banned. He wasn't as bad in this thread.

You are right about coming to talk trash the day after is a bad form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes