PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is ESPN talking about Did the Eagles layout the blueprint to beat the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media is ridiculous. If we blow out Ravens this week, then media is going to boast us the best team ever again. Ridiculous.

It's their job to start stuff like this. The Eagles almost beat us and now there is a blueprint. the Colts nearly beat us but they were injured. I don't want to hear this crap until someon ehas beaten us.

when the Eagles still lost the Game?

Because the world is desperate for a blueprint. And BB is eager for the world to think that they've found one because that gives him exactly what he needs for his game plan, but don't tell ESPN that.

I think the Eagles did show where our habits are in the secondary, and they may have shown that you can, indeed, pick on old guys like Rodney or Bruschi pretty successfully in the middle of the field.

The big problem was that defensively, although they managed to get the necessary pressure, they still couldn't stop the passing game. That has to be the scariest thing about this offense: It morphs from long-ball to short-ball in the blink of an eye, and there is no way known yet to stop it all.

The Eagles did show the world how to put a dent in the Patriots. I'm not sure that anybody has the personnel to actually take it to the next step. For sure I expect teams to come out gunning it over the middle now. If we're capable of stopping it, we'll stuff that in a big hurry. We sure didn't Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News