PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why did LT give an attitude? (Calls out BB : Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why did LT give an attitude?

I have no idea how you can say that. Totally ridiculous.

Well, if LT is going to call Belichick classless, then I think he's a good target for unfair shots. Why give him a pass but call an anonymous internet poster ridiculous?

Re: WOW LT calls out BB

I like LT a lot. I think he is a class act. But if he wants a to talk about classless, he just needs to look in his own locker room, especially #56 and his black tank top and roid zits.

or like your roided out punter? Quit being a pot calling the kettle black. But I guess it is convenient for you guys to COMPLETELY ignore the fact you have a cheater on your team as well. Be proud you beat us, just don't pull out the juice card. Your team employs one just as well.

LT is yet another example of an athlete with a million $ body but a 10 cent mind.

He's a L-O-S-E-R is what he is and this was no more apparent than after the game, when he made those remarks as he did. LT's true (loser) colors were shown tonight.

guys on espnradio make a good pt..say if this act was a reflection of BB then what about the head butt by the chargers to get 15 yard penalty..is that a relection on marty ?

Isn't every action of Merriman on and off the field if you use that logic?

LT had 23 carries for 123 yards ... no real long ones so that 123 is a strong 123.

LT had 2 receptions for 64 yards.

I felt considering his success he was underutilized ...
perhaps he was rechannelinghis anger to be a good teamate???

or like your roided out punter? Quit being a pot calling the kettle black. But I guess it is convenient for you guys to COMPLETELY ignore the fact you have a cheater on your team as well. Be proud you beat us, just don't pull out the juice card. Your team employs one just as well.

Completely different. I am not even a Sauerbrun fan, but we signed him long after his issues. Merriman tested positive WITH the Chargers, and consistently blames it on the supplement company instead of himself. Sauerbrun admitted he made some stupid mistakes. Get over it, you lost. Stop being sour.

Plus, I think steroids help an LB a little more than a punter...

LT has as much class as any player in the league and has nothing but respect from everyone across the league for the type of person he is. Yes he was bitterly disappointed and he has a lot of pride. It hurts to see someone mocking you in the middle of your field after a win. Celebrate yes, but don't mock the other team after a war and a battle like that. Brady would have reacted the same way.

Wade Phillips, Drayton Florence and a bunch of other Chargers were completely classless after your win in Foxboro last season.

You know, I just watched that LT facemask on Colvin.... Looked really quite intentional. That tool can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. Poor loser.

Last edited:

Completely different. I am not even a Sauerbrun fan, but we signed him long after his issues. Merriman tested positive WITH the Chargers, and consistently blames it on the supplement company instead of himself. Sauerbrun admitted he made some stupid mistakes. Get over it, you lost. Stop being sour.

Plus, I think steroids help an LB a little more than a punter...

Exactly.

Sauerbrun is here only because of injury to Josh Miller.

Sauerbrun doesn't do a dance every time he kicks a good punt, nor does he talk smack to his opponents.

Sauerbrun isn't the face of our franchise.

I gotta say, I respected LT and have always enjoyed watching him play but....

LT has made an absolute fool out of himself and I will never take him seriously again.

This is sports, this is a competition, deal with the repercussions of losing like a goddamn man.

Does Merriman have a copyright on that downright ******ED celebration dance he does?

The Chargers have been talking shyt all week and they played like a bunch of jerko*fs the whole game. It's the same damn thing we've run into before: players who've never been there and don't know how to deal with the stakes.

Want to know what classless is, LT? How about a guy with the size, speed and talent to, on any given play, end a player's season and or career and or livelihood using steroids to make himself that much more dangerous. That's classless.

F**k off, LT, you are forever and permanently a complete, worthless, jacka**, whiny, immature loser.

Exactly.

Sauerbrun is here only because of injury to Josh Miller.

Sauerbrun doesn't do a dance every time he kicks a good punt, nor does he talk smack to his opponents.

Sauerbrun isn't the face of our franchise.

Plus, wasn't Sauerbrun testing positive for Ephedra? Not exactly the same as an anabolic steroid there! I think he was trying to shed some of those unsightly pounds he's got.

As Patriots fans, we need to embody what our team stands for and that is all out class. Let's not bash LT, he is the best at what he does and was definitely upset after such a hard game that I think we all would agree with 5 minutes left was going to go SD's way. If Hobbs did what he did, I hope that BB talks to him because stuff like that is completely unnacceptable. We are good losers (and don't throw others under the bus "Peyton" and don't make excuses that if we were to play again we would win the game "Leinart") and as such need to be good winners. In the words of BB, it is what it is and let's move on to the next game - we have a tough week ahead of us. And definitley be classy fans because we are sure to get our fair share of classless Colts fans here this week.

LT SHUT THE FU.CK UP!

In this day and age of cell phones and online gambling. Where every celebrity is made fun of do you ***.KING HONESTLY THINK your roid monkey teamate's ***.KED UP BODY SPASM DANCE is off limits????

WAKE THE FU.CK UP!!

YOUR TEAMATE RAN HIS MOUTH, now you lost!! TOO BAD SOO SAD!!

FEEL IT, we PATRIOTS ARE THE ***.KING REALEST!!!

PEYTON MANNING AINT GOT **** ON TB!!! TB IS A ***.KING LEGEND, give him any set of WR corps and he WINS GAMES.

THE REST OF THE NFL BETTER WAKE THE ***.K UP and realize we have over 5 million to spend on the cap, so we can buy MORE AND MORE DEPTH!!

THAT IS WHY WE PATRIOTS ROLL ON ALL YOU MOTHER FU.CKERS!!

As Patriots fans, we need to embody what our team stands for and that is all out class. Let's not bash LT, he is the best at what he does and was definitely upset after such a hard game that I think we all would agree with 5 minutes left was going to go SD's way. If Hobbs did what he did, I hope that BB talks to him because stuff like that is completely unnacceptable. We are good losers (and don't throw others under the bus "Peyton" and don't make excuses that if we were to play again we would win the game "Leinart") and as such need to be good winners. In the words of BB, it is what it is and let's move on to the next game - we have a tough week ahead of us. And definitley be classy fans because we are sure to get our fair share of classless Colts fans here this week.

************. Get a friggin life, we won the game, we get to celebrate. Have you played sports? Honestly, grow up. This isn't the playground at kindergarten. We shouldn't have to worry about people's feelings.

Last edited:
Re: LT Pissed

Supposedly Hobbs ALSO gave the SD bench the "CHOKE" sign after the missed FG.

Yeah Hobbs did give the choke sign too to the Chargers bench. I saw that on the broadcast.

Well said.

Last edited:
Well I wouldn't go as far as saying you "F" you forever.. I like LT a lot he is amazing but his comments really piss me off. Maybe he didn't like the celebration but to call out the coach, that really chaps my hide. Personally I think BB is an awesome football coach and a kind of strange human bean but instead of being a man and backing up his comments he choose the weasel route and put some vague statement out there about the Patriot's coach. This is weak, and so so lame... it just reminds me of the Tom Jackson incident when he said "the players hate the coach". What the hell was LT referring to? so gutless, the whole thing just pisses me off.

I gotta say, I respected LT and have always enjoyed watching him play but....

LT has made an absolute fool out of himself and I will never take him seriously again.

This is sports, this is a competition, deal with the repercussions of losing like a goddamn man.

Does Merriman have a copyright on that downright ******ED celebration dance he does?

The Chargers have been talking shyt all week and they played like a bunch of jerko*fs the whole game. It's the same damn thing we've run into before: players who've never been there and don't know how to deal with the stakes.

Want to know what classless is, LT? How about a guy with the size, speed and talent to, on any given play, end a player's season and or career and or livelihood using steroids to make himself that much more dangerous. That's classless.

F**k off, LT, you are forever and permanently a complete, worthless, jacka**, whiny, immature loser.

Re: LT Pissed

Yeah Hobbs did give the choke sign too. I saw that on the broadcast.

Well, I missed it because I was here posting after whooping it up.

Classless move by Hobbs even if it is the truth.

Well I wouldn't go as far as saying you "F" you forever.. I like LT a lot he is amazing but his comments really piss me off.

LT's comments were the definition of classless. The guy has revealed his true colors.

who gives a **** if he did give the choke sign.

THESE MOFOs are PRO athletes, they get paid **** loads of money, dont fuking tell me they get all upset over the slighest body language.

THIS IS FOOTBALL and not a book club.

Players do watch sportscenter, he could actually believe Belichick is not classy due to media blowing up the whole mangini/belichick feud, or sending in Testeverde to keep his touchdown streak alive with the ability to kill the clock on the goal line. I don't believe that, but it is certainly a possibility. I believe Belichick is a professional and generally an ass. LT believes mocking an opponent on the 50yardline at an opponents stadium after a heartbreaking loss when the opponents are running out to congratulate you is classless and I have no problem with that belief.

I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem with it if Hobbs did it in regulation. But there have been previous instances of mocking during the game and players calling it out in the media Giants vs Mario Williams, Ray Lewis vs TO.

Belichick is generally an ass? What makes you say that? By alla ccounts, he's not an ass at all. He's done incredible amounts of work in the community, and his freinds seem to think his private demeanor is not at all the one you see with the media. He's curt with the media because he knows they are overtly negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes