Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Seahawks or Bronco's?

Seattle because I love watching elite defenses bludgeon elite offenses.

Defense trumps Offense. See Patriots, 2007. Or see Patriots, 2001. Richard Sherman is going to have a field day with those Manning wounded ducks that we couldn't capitalize on.

Defense trumps Offense. See Patriots, 2007. Or see Patriots, 2001. Richard Sherman is going to have a field day with those Manning wounded ducks that we couldn't capitalize on.

Preview

Like I said before I would rather have get a case of anal warts than root for the Broncos ... and no ... I do not hate Peyton Manning, I like him. I do however dislike the Broncos, their fans and Elway. I have hated the Broncos since like forever.

I like & respect Manning too, but Go Seahags!

Seattle because I love watching elite defenses bludgeon elite offenses.

You must have loved the 2007 and 2011 Superbowls then :(

I want the 'Hawks to win and it isn't even close. They are a better team. I don't always watch the SB (often times I am still in a funk after a Pats playoff loss) but this time I will. Donks passing game versus the Seattle defense is a great matchup. And the 'Hawks will probably shut it down.

I don't mind Peyton winning a SB
But I hate the idea of Elway winning it and the Donks fans in general.

I liked Petey in his tenure. He could never live up to the Parcells shadow. Can you imagine what It'll be like to follow BB? Besides, he knows how to get the better PED's. Seahawks in a low scoring grudge match.

If anyone ever sees me cheering for Peyton Manning, please please shoot me.

I don't want to live like that!

And I don't dislike Manning as a person. But it will be hard to live with the constant media bubble baths if he should win it.

Seahawks, seahawks, seahawks.

As much as I dislike Sherman, I dislike Welker even more. Go Seahawks.

If Welker wasn't there, I'd have no problem at all with Manning winning a second ring.

And I don't dislike Manning as a person. But it will be hard to live with the constant media bubble baths if he should win it.

I am willing to say, if manning wins he will retire. If he doesn't win it, I could see him playing another year or 2.

I'm neutral toward him "as a person." But if I see many more of those horrific Papa John's commercials, that might change.

I might have to go with a massive sinkhole on this game. Petey Carroll running up and down the sidelines chomping on gum with that smug look on his face is very hard for me to root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back