• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Figured I'd make the thread.

Who wins it and who you rooting for?

I think Seattle....their front 7 is relentless and they have amazing coverage CB's. manning wont be able to sit back and pick apart that secondary like he did the pats.

plus, the added addition of Percy Harvin should give them an offensive boost.

not to mention its supposed to be 30 degrees...we all know how manning fairs in the cold.

asteroid-2012-da14-size-field.jpg

Seahawks have no shot. They won't be able to score enough points to keep up with the Donks. Sorry but Seyton gets his 2nd ring.

But even the kinetic energy from a small asteroid that size would also kill everyone watching in the stadium, and many in the surrounding area.

Oh wait, it's Broncos fans and NJ/NYers. Never mind.

I'll take Seattle. I think the cold makes the difference. If this were in Miami I would take the broncos. Key matchup is Seahawks run game vs broncos stout run defense. If Seahawks can't run the ball I don't think their receivers are good enough to take advantage of denver's poor pass defense. Pats had guys open vs them and Brady missed them. Seahawks 24, Broncos 17

Seahawks. Manning is not going to have all day and all night to throw the ball like he did against the pats.

Seattle outside their home are a different team. Their offense is suspect. Denver will score enough pts to win.

Seahawks win because **** the Broncos.

NuX3x.gif

I usually go for the more physical team, so, Seattle.

Just realized I used to the wrong GIF in my reply. I'll keep the GIF I used in there because it's awesome.

Seahawks or Bronco's?

OK, it's getting to within 10 days fo the Super Bowl. I find it hard to believe for people who post here to say they don't care who wins the Super Bowl.

I also find it harder to believe that people who post here saying that they will not watch all or part of the Super Bowl. Football fans watch football ,even tough their team is not in the game, it'sthe last game of the year.

This game is really not about Peyton Manning or Richard Sherman. It's about which team can claim the NFL Championship and have the banner flying at their stadium, forever.

So it's time to go on record. Who do you want to win,or stated another way, who do you want to lose the SB? A vote on the poll for who you want to win can also mean that you want the other team to lose.:D

Re: Seahawks or Bronco's?

Go Seahawks

OK, it's getting to within 10 days fo the Super Bowl. I find it hard to believe for people who post here to say they don't care who wins the Super Bowl.

I also find it harder to believe that people who post here saying that they will not watch all or part of the Super Bowl. Football fans watch football ,even tough their team is not in the game, it'sthe last game of the year.

This game is really not about Peyton Manning or Richard Sherman. It's about which team can claim the NFL Championship and have the banner flying at their stadium, forever.

So it's time to go on record. Who do you want to win,or stated another way, who do you want to lose the SB? A vote on the poll for who you want to win can also mean that you want the other team to lose.:D

We already have a poll on his.

OK I should ban myself for not checking the other threads. But I actually did. I figured that with some of the threads:eek: on page one, there couldn't possibly be a thread on this subject already posted.

However the other thread is on page 2 and the poll is not public. So, should I close this one or close the other. Personally, I think that a choice of this importance should be public.

Maybe I should put up a poll to vote on which poll we vote? :D

Or maybe leave both so those who want to vote in secret can vote in secret and those who want to stand up and show their preference can do that. Or maybe Ian can close both.:D

Bump!

this is an entirely different set of questions than the other poll.

OK I should ban myself for not checking the other threads.

I like the other poll's options with your making it public.

No need to ban yourself. As punishment write on the board 100 times New England Mike was the greatest poster in the history of Pats Fans.

You'll never do it again. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back