PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who retiring will make you saddest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Brown & Tedy Bruschi

They are they only 2 on your list that played every down as a Patriot.

By far I will miss Teddy Brushci the most. He's so inspiring and my second favorite patriot. I'll really miss him when it happens. Hopefully he'll finish on top by winning a sixth super bowl.

Fixed that for you. :)

A number of our dearest Pats are likely playing in one of their last seasons. Within two years, a number of them may not be with us anymore. Brown, Seau, Bruschi, Vrabel, Colvin, Harrison...

Who leaving will be saddest to you?

I've got to say that Rodney Harrison is my choice.... his energy and spirit is unparalleled, and the Pats are a very different team without him. After his fantastic season this year, I think odds are very good he at least comes back for one more. I also hope the day that Vrabel retires is many years from now....

I'm torn between Bruschi and Brown. Love them both. I still wear my Brown jersey. When he retires it's going on my wall for life.

Bruschi will be a big one

Bruschi will be a big one

by reading his book, I dont think Bru will play anywhere else, in fact I believe he'll have a spot with the organization when he retires

TB: That's Troy Brown, Tedy Bruschi, and (someday in the far distant future), Tom Brady.

A number of our dearest Pats are likely playing in one of their last seasons. Within two years, a number of them may not be with us anymore. Brown, Seau, Bruschi, Vrabel, Colvin, Harrison...

Who leaving will be saddest to you?

No doubt, Bruschi.
While I do not look forward to any of them leaving, Tedy will be hard on teh heart.

Erdoboy

Any chance of Bruschi becoming a LB coach for the Pats when he retires?

Tom Brady, because it will be the sign that the fun ride is over!

if seau doesn't get his ring , i will feel sad for him , he deserves a SB ring.

When Troy Brown retires it will be the end of an era. His work ethic, style, and behavior sort of symbolize everything that's good about the Pats. I hope he stay with the Pats in some capacity, though I doubt that will happen.

As far as Rodney, Seau, Bruschi, and Vrabel, if they retire at the end of this season it will be especially sad, too, because the continue to be such vital parts of the team.

Troy Brown, without question. He, Brady, Bledsoe & Law are probably my four all-time favorites Pats.

At least with Brown though, this season has kind of been a transition, so he's gradually moving into retirement. I'd love to see him stick around with the Pats in some other role, but he's come out and send he doesn't have any interest in that.

If I remember the quote correctly, he said he has no interest in being a coach, not that he wouldn't stay on in some other capacity.

Brown and Bruschi: It will be a sad day when either of them retire.

I just assumed this question was understood as 'other than Tom Brady' because there is no way the majority of fans would miss Troy Brown or Teddy Bruschi over the Quarterback...just no way that there would be anyone that would be more missed than Tom Brady. The guy that is the leader and face of this franchise and the guy who turned it all around for us.

Other than Tom Brady, sure...Teddy and Troy are fine choices and are great great Patriots, but what will this team be like when #12 is no longer on the field calling the plays? Now that is just a sad sad thought!

Troy Brown

...I hope he stays with NE in another role...hard to teach instincts but if anyone can do it, he can...

...does anyone know if he is playing this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News