PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who might be the best Patriots golfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Besides Brady, we all know that he is good, who might be the best Partiot golfer?

I can think some guys, like Seymour, who if they have they have thier swing down, could drive the ball off the tee a mile. I know that Rosey and Corey play together during the off season.

Does anyone else know of decent Patriot golfers. BB does play but I don't know how often. He did play in a celeb/pro tourney a year or so ago and didn't make a total fool of himself.

Troy Brown plays alot in the offseason. He is supposedly pretty good, like an 8 handicap or something. I also seem to remember seeing something on ESPN2 one night that had Rodney Harrison playing (Pre-Injury, I'm Sure). He was decent.

Last edited:
Brady isnt shabby. Seems to hit allot of balls with ex presidents. Nixon was one helluva golfer too I hear...among other things...

I think I heard Josh Miller on Felgie's radio show talking about the golf and I know Adam Vinterini is into the golf big too.

wait........frig Adam. maybe lightning will get him this off season on the links

oh yeah, almost forgot........:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamtown said:
Troy Brown plays alot in the offseason. He is supposedly pretty good, like an 8 handicap or something. I also seem to remember seeing something on ESPN2 one night that had Rodney Harrison playing (Pre-Injury, I'm Sure). He was decent.

An 8 handicap is not too shabby. Didn't realize that Troy was into golf. I knew that Rodney played some but he probably hit the ball too hard.:rocker:

I have to go with Dan Klecko. He's great at everything else so why not?

I wonder if there are enough golfers on this board, within a reasonable distance from one another, for a Patsfans.com golf outing........

my Father in Law is a serious golfer, and he seems to be quite impressed with Brady's game.

PATSNUTme said:
Besides Brady, we all know that he is good, who might be the best Partiot golfer?

I can think some guys, like Seymour, who if they have they have thier swing down, could drive the ball off the tee a mile. I know that Rosey and Corey play together during the off season.

Does anyone else know of decent Patriot golfers. BB does play but I don't know how often. He did play in a celeb/pro tourney a year or so ago and didn't make a total fool of himself.

Actually BB is really good. I know he is a member of the Wayland Country Club and played the pro-am at Pebble Beach after SB 39. He has been playing since he was a kid and used to caddy as a summer job.

I wonder what the response would have been if BB had come to the board and asked for putting tips......................

Last edited:
Bill's Girl said:
Actually BB is really good. I know he is a member of the Wayland Country Club and played the pro-am at Pebble Beach after SB 39. He has been playing since he was a kid and used to caddy as a summer job.

I wonder what the response would have been if BB had come to the board and asked for putting tips......................

He did! It's time to give it up. I'm BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft