• Merril Hodge

Votes: 29 17.8%
  • "Jaws"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irvin is no longer an ESPN analyst....

Sean Salisbury is the most obnoxious of them all. I've never seen a guy change his "favorites" so much in one season. His statements are so broad, lacking any thought or expertise...If you don't know what I'm talking about pay close attention to how he flip flop on predictions and outcomes.

Week 1: "The Panthers are running there way to Miam this year, plain and simple...."

Week 4: "The Chicago Bears are not only the most complete team in the NFL this year, they very well may be even better than that 85' team..."

Week 14:"With that defense there is no way that Indianaopolis does anything this year...."

I cannot stand him....On top of his idiotic insight, lets not forget he always trashes our beloved Patriots.

yeah i didn't think Berman deserves to be up there with those imbeciles.
they all have their own separate problems that make them suck....

Salisbury talks in extremes too much
Irvin touches people too much and laughs uncontrollably at things that aren't even close to funny
Merril Hodge is just an imbecile
Jaws will be talking and all of a sudden he will take one word out of his sentence and emphasize it strangely. Kind of hard to explain but watch him and you'll pick up on it. He'll make this face where it looks like he probably has to crap. And his voice will drop a little, usually when he says the word "tough".
John Clayton is always speculating and can't even manage to make Salisbury look bad. As if Sean needed any help with this.

Hahahaha! Hilarious! They ALL fill an image role. It's all about who is saying it and how they say it. You have the Alpha Males (Hodge, Salisbury, Schlerith, Ditka). There are the geeky/X and O guys (Mortensen, Clayton, Jaws) And there are some black guys too (Irving Jackson). None of them are there for football reasons. It's about presenting an opinion that viewers can relate to.

Why anyone vote for Clayton????? Here comes one vote for this Manning fan.

Choosing between Salisbury and Hodge is brutal, I chose Salisbury because he seems to be on more often.

Don;t think Jaws & Ditka deserved to be on the list they generally provide decent info.

Jaws is the best.

Joe Morgan is easily the worst ESPN analyst. The thread title doesn't specify football.

As for Salisbury, I can't hate him. Whenever he starts to lose me I imagine he's discussing a match between Vlad the Impaler and BioHazard.

I need to vote more than once.They only two I think are decent are Jaws,and maybe Schlareth. For me its a tie between irvin,and hodge.Can't take Irvins big mouth, and Hodge is as dumb as a sack of doorknobs.

Shame you can't vote for more than one. I put Jackson, Salsbury and Irvin on the same level. Jackson got my vote because of his unfounded hatred of my boys, but I find Salsbury to be the least likable of the bunch.

i absolutley hate MERRIL HE DESERVES TO DIE

deserves to die might be a little strong....but I agree....I absolutely hate this dbag as well.......

I think Hodge is the worst. He picks the Steelers no matter what and never has anything intelligent to say.
But as I type that, I realize that they all suck. Jaws is easily the most intelligent and I can at least bear to listen to Tom Jackson, unlike everyone else on that list.
And I'm getting pretty tired of John Clayton and his "Colts can do no wrong" philosophy.

Didn't ESPN fire Michael Irvin? Maybe I am confused.

I absolutely hate Clayton...when he said that Peyton Manning was in Belichick's head it was confirmed that he was an idiot.

This is impossible to answer because there are so many and some don't even appear here. No Tony Kornheiser or Joe Theismann or Paul MacGuire? Can we also add Joe Morgan? I know he does baseball but he's SO bad I think he should count too.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back