• Merril Hodge

Votes: 29 17.8%
  • "Jaws"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperPatriot33 said:
Except former Boston/New England players they always try to distance themselves from our teams because the media bias is so against us.So in order to survive they trash us at every opportunity.

How many former Boston/New England player/analyst are out there?

All of the above was not an option so I didn't vote.

PATSNUTme said:
All of the above was not an option so I didn't vote.
well what do u watch then???

Keegs said:
well what do u watch then???

Didn't say that I don't watch them. Just said that I don't like any of them.

Why do Salisbury and Clayton hate each other so much on the screen? I guess it adds some spice to the program, but hands down the worst and most arrogant analyst among them gotta be Salisbury period.:bricks:

I had to go with Jackson. Although Irvin is a dolt, he's not a homer like Jackson is. Irvin is kind of entertaining (which is why he's there). Jackson thinks he's a nuts and bolts football guy, but in the end, he's a mindless Bronco fan with nothing to add. I like Jaws better than any of them.

Hodge is brutal. He makes zero sense consistently. He's bitter because the Patriots have whooped up on the Steelers over the years and you can hear that agnst everytime our team is being discussed.

Irvin is just flat out insane. A coke-induced stupor is at least understandable. Hodge has no excuse other than being a turd.

The finger was hovering over Hodge... but I couldn't pull the trigger on him with Irvin being only silightly more annoying/wrong but with much more airtime (at least the programming I watch). I can't stand half of them honestly.

I vote Salisbury. He really ought to win this contest for his sheer lack of intelligence, at a level requisite for his job. Please tell me that this guy was never seriously considered for an NFL personnel position.

I voted for Irvin, but the real worst analyst is the one who is not there right now: Paul McGuire.

PromisedLand said:
I voted for Irvin, but the real worst analyst is the one who is not there right now: Paul McGuire.

Yes, that was the first name that popped into my mind.

This is a tuff one as I like almost all of Disney's cartoon characters. :rolleyes: But Salisbury is my pick, he's so darn serious it's hard to realize he's trying to be funny.? :D

Remix 6 said:
i absolutley hate MERRIL HE DESERVES TO DIE

Wow, seeing that he is a cancer survivor, I would say that might be a little harsh. There are few people that deserve to die and none of them are sports analysts.

Wow, I'm surprised that Salisbury isn't running away with this. I cannot stand him. If Hodge were on tv more often I might've picked him, but Salisbury is all over ESPN in every medium and he's a buffoon wherever he goes.

For me it was a toss up between Hodge and Irvin. I picked Hodge because he actually thinks he brings something to the table and is serious all the time thinking he is actually imparting wisdom on what few viewers he has. At least Irvin knows what a fool he is and acts accordingly.

Hands down it's Hodge. Every time I watch him I have to go for a walk to cool down from all the idiotic things he says. Irvin and Clayton are pretty bad, but no one beats Merril Hodge.

I hate [crack smoking] Michael Irvin.He should focus on getting his life together.He has serious issues.John Clayton also makes me want to snatch him out of my tv.Mike Ditka and Eric Allen are my 2 favorite analyst.Mike Ditka always keep it real regarding the Pats and Eric Allen have always said that Brady is the best QB in the game.

huskeralk said:
Wow, seeing that he is a cancer survivor, I would say that might be a little harsh. There are few people that deserve to die and none of them are sports analysts.

I don't think he means "die" in a true sense but rather "die" in a stupid, opinionated football analyst kind of way. It's a metaphor.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back