• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Run DMC

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Meri would be a surprise. What say ye?

from what Ive been reading and hearing around here, butler is on the way out. Id like to see him kept as well as Merriweather but if he just doesn't have "it" then he's useless.

Last of the Wonder twins..Wilhite.

Wilhite looks like toast according to this poll. I'll make it a point to come back here and revive this when the axe falls on one of these guys.

If Dowling is put on IR, all three may make the roster.

Wilhite looks like toast according to this poll. I'll make it a point to come back here and revive this when the axe falls on one of these guys.

Last of the Wonder twins..Wilhite.

I actually saw wonder twin B playing for the Falcons (or was it the chiefs) last night. Made a nice play in the end zone and didn't suck.

Which begs the question.....if you're a mediocre DB, and your team has no pass rush and you're constantly left on an island having to cover NFL receivers on each play much longer than the norm......aren't you going to look even worse?

Last edited:
Wilhite........

Wilhite is the worst player of the three. So probably him.

Wait... No Tom Brady as a choice for this poll? I know it would win:)

out of those three? Definitely Wilhite.

Since the NYG lost Terrell Thomas to an ACL injury for the year and their first round pick Prince is out with a broken foot - how about we trade Wilhite? They are going to have to slide Aaron Ross over from NB to RCB to pair with Corey Webster at LCB. I can see Wilhite playing NB in their defense for a late round pick...

Since the NYG lost Terrell Thomas to an ACL injury for the year and their first round pick Prince is out with a broken foot - how about we trade Wilhite? They are going to have to slide Aaron Ross over from NB to RCB to pair with Corey Webster at LCB. I can see Wilhite playing NB in their defense for a late round pick...

I was thinking the same thing. We need some 6th and 7th round picks next year.

Butler........ Carson Butler. He's a baddie.

In all seriousness 2 of the three will be on the 53 although I wish they wouldn't be so odd man out..... Wilhite

What sense would it make to "cut" Brandon Meriweather?

IF the team would get rid of him, wouldn't it be through a trade for at least a mid-round pick? We're talking about getting trade compensation for Wilhite, but not Meriweather????

I'm thinking Butler stays as the 5th CB, Wilhite is definitely a goner.

If those are the only options, I'll go with Wilhite.

Maybe Wilhite, definitely not Meriweather and probably not Butler.

Need more choices.. so did not vote.

Out of those 3, I say definitely Wilhite

*looks to heavens*

Please, please let it be Wilhite

I picked Butler because IMO he is worse than Wilhite.

I picked Butler because IMO he is worse than Wilhite.

True. At least when Wilhite sucks, we know he doesn't have a decent amt of talent. Wilhite, in his senior year at Auburn, was a nickel back. Even then, sometimes Auburn played 3 safeties in their nickel packages.

With Butler, man, he has the talent and I have no idea why he sucks so much. Maybe he lost confidence and is in an endless spiral downwards. If he hasn't improved in camp, and Ras looks good, I would trade Butler. Wilhite is a cheaper option and I don't want to pay more money for a high 2nd rounder over a 4th rounder playing 5th CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents