PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which AFC East team has the hardest game this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This is a week where all 3 AFC East teams could very well lose - All of them could win or maybe just 1 gets a leg up in the division.

Which of these games do you think is hardest?

My Opinion is...

HARDEST GAME FOR AFC EAST TEAM FROM 1 TO 3

1) Jets at Broncos - The Monday Night winner so far is 1-3 in games the following sunday and Mile High is NEVER an easy place to win,Sanchez is due for one of those multiple INTs days and even though the Jets are by far the more talented team of the two, they could fall into a trap game,Revis may not play and if he does he won't be as quick

2) Patriots vs. Ravens - The Patriots have been tough at home as always and have a revenge factor of the devastating blowout loss in January plus the Brady streak of 21 straight wins at home is on the line and the team wants to show that Moss while being missed, it's not going to slow the offense down - Baltimore IMO is the best team in the league but this might be a ripe time to beat them,2nd hardest game in the East.

3) Dolphins at Packers - This is the game I think that is most likely the game where the AFC East team is victorious,Miami has to prove itself after the STs embarrassment on monday night against the Pats,Miami's offense is potent and GBs defense will be in serious trouble without Matthews helping out against Brown/Williams and the pass rush will suffer as well,Woodson will be beaten repeatedly by Marshall all game and this one to me is the most likely AFC East victory this weekend,even if its in cheesetown because the Dolphins are undefeated on the road.

Hardest to least hard - Which games involving the AFC East do you feel will stack up ?

Pats vs Ravens - Hardest
Jets vs Broncos
Dolphins vs Packers - Easiest - Depleted Packers team that defeats itself.

Pats-Ravens= Hardest
Fins-Pack=Sorta hard
Bills-Bye=Shouldn't lose...
Jest-Bronc=Easiest

Last edited:
Yeah. It's definitely the Patriots/Ravens... Should be a great match.

Toughest game:

Bills at The East Rochester High School Bombers - Bills owner Ralph Wilson vows to empty the team's bag of tricks to pull out a victory against a hard-nosed Bomber team this year. "They always play us tough", said Mr. Wilson. "I feel we finally have the experience to give them a competitive game." Bomber coach Flip Pickem said, "Meh, I'll probably stay home and call in plays from my couch."

Bills. They have to face themselves all weekend.

Playing on the road across multiple time zones after a Monday Night game is ridiculous; it's something that should not be allowed to happen when the NFL compiles its schedule. So if it had to happen to somebody, I'm glad it's the Jets.:D

However, when you look at the Jets run defense (79 yards per game, 4th best; 3.3 yards per carry, 4th best; 3.6 1st downs per game, 2nd best) and then look at Denver's rushing offense (52 yards per game, 2.3 yards per carry, and 3.4 1st downs per game - all last in the NFL) and it is easy to see Denver's offense quickly becoming dangerously predictable.

Most consider the Ravens to be one of the best, if not the best team in the NFL right now. So even though the Pats are at home, I'd have to rate their game the most difficult, in my opinion.

1. Pats vs Ravens
2. Dolphins at Packers
3. Jets at Broncos

Last edited:
However, when you look at the Jets run defense (79 yards per game, 4th best; 3.3 yards per carry, 4th best; 3.6 1st downs per game, 2nd best) and then look at Denver's rushing offense (52 yards per game, 2.3 yards per carry, and 3.4 1st downs per game - all last in the NFL) and it is easy to see Denver's offense quickly becoming dangerously predictable.

Denver's run game helped by Maroney's 1.9ypc avg....ouch

I think Miami has the best chance at a win. Like the Patriots, they have had a week off, but the banged up Packers are weaker than the less banged up Ravens.

The Jets are probably the next best chance at winning. They have a better team than Denver, but this will be the first time playing at Mile High for a number of members of their team. Also, they may be due for a let down.

The Patriots, despite having an extra week to prepare, are playing the best opponent of the three.

The Pats play the toughest opponent.

The Dolphins have the least chance to win.

The Jets should win easily. The Broncos just flat out stink.

Patriots. They're playing against arguably the best team in the NFL, a team that proved just nine months ago how little home field advantage could be. Whoever wins this game is probably declared the league's top dog as of Week 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back