PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is Braylon Edwards Suspencion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxJock1120

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
So it's now been almost a month with no word from the NFL. Is Goodell really going to drag it out so Holmes can be integrated into the Jets offense before Edwards gets some kind of punishment. I mean seriouy Rothlesberger got suspended even though nothing was proven and he was not charged. Braylon Edwards was arrested while driving under the influence (twice the legal limit). I don't understand why more questions are not being asked

Suspencion??????

LOLZZZZZZZZ:singing::bricks::singing:

Unfortunately the Jets do not play the Saints this year, so there will be no suspencion.

11 catches, 243 yards and 2 touchdowns later he's still playing

It's a fair question in my opinion. When you consider the only other real receiving threat they would have would be Keller it should lead to some difficult questions for the league

I had forgot about that! Looks like Roger has aswell!

He'll be given his suspencion as soon as Brady is benchef!

Edwards may not yet have been convicted, I would assume as soon as he has Goodall will make his ruling. We might also also consider that Edwards has previous personal conduct violations which may factor into the length of his suspension. As much as I dislike Goodall, he's generally been consistent in how he approaches his suspensions, I just wish the league fines for personal fouls were more consistent and gave the players some leeway to play the game.

For all the talk about the Jets, this guy has come up huge for them. I think Edwards himself is worth about 2 of those wins.

For additional proof that Roger Baddell is the worst commissioner in the history of the universe, look no further.

Goodell is not allowed to suspend him, he violated the substance abuse policy not the personal conduct policy. If he had hurt someone or damaged property then he could have, but seeing as he didn't do those things goodell is not allowed to suspend or fine him.

so Pats fans are so scared that they want BE suspended?
you mean the guy you call stone hands?

i guess you dont want your up and coming corners see him again...
and you understand you wont be able to catch the Jets unless some players get injured or miss games

this is getting to be a great season...i love it

and you understand you wont be able to catch the Jets unless some players get injured or miss games

We're just saying the Jets will revert to form once Goodell stops coddling his former team. Pretty simple.

Very true, reminds me of the magical seasons the Jets had in 08/09.

so Pats fans are so scared that they want BE suspended?is there some sort of Jet fan to English translation available anywhere?
you mean the guy you call stone hands?the entire league and especially his former team call him stone hands...what's your point?

i guess you dont want your up and coming corners see him again...why not...if as YOU say they are up and coming what better way to judge their progress?
and you understand you wont be able to catch the Jets unless some players get injured or miss gameswhere did you come up with this piece of idiocy, your official Jet green crytal ball?

this is getting to be a great season...i love itwell, of course, having a 4-1 record would be "great!!!!!" to a Rats fan, considering the 42 years straight of utter horror, humiliation,disappointment and despair that has inundated the green Jest like an avalanche of Jersey swamp garbage

your fear is duly noted...

We're just saying the Jets will revert to form once Goodell stops coddling his former team. Pretty simple.

considering the jets have had like the most fines and reprimands thrown their way out of any team in the league in the past few years I would not consider that coddling.

However making rules to protect ticket selling quarterbacks seems to be a hobby for goodell.

doesn't the legal process have to complete itself before the league acts?

I heard nothing would be forthcoming until after the season anyway......

considering the jets have had like the most fines and reprimands thrown their way out of any team in the league in the past few years I would not consider that coddling.

However making rules to protect ticket selling quarterbacks seems to be a hobby for goodell.

There are rules protecting everybody.

All those DLs and LBs crying about those rules should maybe consider playing in a league with no penalties for leg whips, chop blocks, crackbacks, tripping, clipping.

You get it?

Edwards may not yet have been convicted, I would assume as soon as he has Goodall will make his ruling. We might also also consider that Edwards has previous personal conduct violations which may factor into the length of his suspension. As much as I dislike Goodall, he's generally been consistent in how he approaches his suspensions, I just wish the league fines for personal fouls were more consistent and gave the players some leeway to play the game.

The point on this is that Goodell has been consistent on this issue when it involves everyone but the Jets. Any other player would be suspended by now. Goodell is consistently suspended players for anything and everything...except the Jets. Jets seem to get significantly different treatment than 31 other teams in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes