PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are the MOD's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may start a thread about Threads :rofl: .
Which player has had the most threads going at one time?
Stallworth/Moss
Chad Jackson
Deion Branch
Adam Vinitieri
Peyton Manning

I'd vote for Deion in terms of intensity.

My vote for longevity is CJ.

Im way above Box to get involved with him. You would have to be like him and the only person that is, is NEM.:D
:rofl: Oh dear, I'm going to hurt something if I keep laughing this hard. Naive has a new standard of youthful self-righteousness!

I assume you feel better now:bricks:
Honestly I feel your pain about the threads but they all were about different aspects of one topic and therefore the page/post counts were much more manageable than if they'd been merged. I don't know about you but if I see a thread with hundreds of posts already, I tend to read the 1st post then go right to the last page:cool3: and by then who knows what's there lol.
In this case I thought the thread titles just reflected the fact that people were thinking it through and coming up with quality subtopics and one that was humorous.
It's been a crazy weekend with a lot of discussion. At times like these the threads would be popping up regardless of how fast or how often anyone merged them. We could all try and be more mindful before we start threads,though. Think before we make one about a topic that already exists. Make sure the thread is more specific like the Stallworth's were,etc.
** I did notice yankeescolts was finally banned :rofl:

I'm missing something, Mr. Bigglesworth. Could you please enlighten me as to why our nation's security and way of life is threatened if a thread should somehow cross that evil 100 post line?

refer to the above post.

Longest Thread Ever?

Man, you are DEFINITELY beginning to excel on the unintentional comedy scale! Who taught you how to "right"?

It comes naturallly. Believe it or not i write stand up comedy stuff. So its almost like i cant write normally anymore.:)

:rofl: Oh dear, I'm going to hurt something if I keep laughing this hard. Naive has a new standard of youthful self-righteousness!

this whole thread is hilarious!!!! LOL

yes people...... don't give up here. this can break 100 posts and we're not off topic yet!!!:rolleyes:

Did one ever break 500? :rofl:
I'm serious about this Board Trivia! I'm off to start a new thread.

come on 6 more posts needed and I still can't find the MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes