PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are the MOD's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes you make my brain hurt!

I can't tell if I am just to stupid to understand (some of) what you write or if I am just not stupid enough?

Ah, the great mysteries of life!

:D :D

Consider yourself lucky that you can't understand him. It is a dark world that is inhabited by Mr Rocks...

Consider yourself lucky that you can't understand him. It is a dark world that is inhabited by Mr Rocks...
:singing: "...so you ride yourself over your fields, and you make all your animals deals...":singing: :bricks:

Thank you for this new and intriguing news!

(Sorry, couldn't resist. :D )

Love the humor Pats1. You are the Troy Brown of this board. We couldn't function without you. back at you:D

In
I think BBFan deserves her rightful spot as the #1 poster (in terms of post count) on the board. .

Is this Terry Glenn type sarcasm or is BBFan actually a girl ?: :confused:

:D :singing: "Bang your head." :singing:

"Come on, now, bang your head!"
"Bang your head.... TO THIS!"

(Faith No More/Boo Yah Tribe, Another Body Murdered).

BTW, is frankiesfly a troll?

Frankies, say, RELAX!

--Frankie Goes to Hollywood,
Sorta

Is this Terry Glenn type sarcasm or is BBFan actually a girl ?: :confused:

I do believe so.

(I remember 'accusing' T-Shirt of that one day. He came back with a post that remains in the PatsFans top-10: "Don't tell the wife!") :D

More like the crotchety old neighbor yelling at the kids when the ball is kicked into his yard.

Last edited:
AD is that you?
Situational awareness lesson 52, moving pots: When preparing to poor rice into the rice cooker, make sure some nitwit humming Jethro Tull tunes hasn't taken the cooking pot out and set it on the counter - especially if you live alone.

I dont know where the MOD's are but this site is getting rediculous. When you come here and the whole first page is about Stallworth, something has to be done. It seems the MOD's were more interested in arguing with NEM than anything else. Ian has to find people that are more dedicated to this site, who are here often, and that care. The MOD's here right now are the worst i ever seen on any message board. This board needs to become more reader friendly, and it wont unless Ian takes a stand and puts in new MOD's.

I assume you feel better now:bricks:
Honestly I feel your pain about the threads but they all were about different aspects of one topic and therefore the page/post counts were much more manageable than if they'd been merged. I don't know about you but if I see a thread with hundreds of posts already, I tend to read the 1st post then go right to the last page:cool3: and by then who knows what's there lol.
In this case I thought the thread titles just reflected the fact that people were thinking it through and coming up with quality subtopics and one that was humorous.
It's been a crazy weekend with a lot of discussion. At times like these the threads would be popping up regardless of how fast or how often anyone merged them. We could all try and be more mindful before we start threads,though. Think before we make one about a topic that already exists. Make sure the thread is more specific like the Stallworth's were,etc.
** I did notice yankeescolts was finally banned :rofl:

You have got to be the biggest idiot going. The purpose of MOD's is to keep a board reader friendly.I love this site, and love my Pats. I shouldnt have to go some place else. I dont think there is anything wrong with trying to keep this board clean.

You're whining Frankie. Plain and simple. You're complaints about the MODs aren't justified because the board IS clean. Sorry that it doesn't meet your pathetically unrealistic expectations.

T-Shirt, Shmessy, Nut, or anyone else-

Would it be alright for me to use the 'report post' button to request a merge? I know it says "for harassment, spam, and fighting only," but I'm sick of getting flamed for posting a merge link in a thread.

In the (too many) hours I've been on the board in the past few days, there's been AT LEAST 15 or 20 different duplicate threads which grew just to large, as T-Shirt notes, to merge the conversation, even after I posted a merge link.

Also, would it be possible for Ian to remove NEM's name from the members list? I think BBFan deserves her rightful spot as the #1 poster (in terms of post count) on the board. NEM was off that list right after he was banned, but has since found his way back on. Since he won't be coming back any time soon, would it be possible for his name to again be taken off?

Finally, I know Ian wanted to restore the September 2004-to-December 2005 archives that were lost in the old server change. Is there any update on that? There's a few posts I wanted to check out from that era. And, I also wanted to know if the search table had been fixed so it includes some period of time (I've forgotten) that was lost in the more recent server change.

Finally (again), are the Zoints profiles down for good?

Thanks.

Sorry,there is nothing I can do for you, buddy.

I'm not a mod on this forum (I'm getting really good at typing that)

However, if you want a "babe" thread merged at the Ladies Lounge, I'm your man.:rocker:

Sorry,there is nothing I can do for you, buddy.

I'm not a mod on this forum (I'm getting really good at typing that)

However, if you want a "babe" thread merged at the Ladies Lounge, I'm your man.:rocker:

Are you the pimp around those parts or is there competition? :D

Are you the pimp around those parts or is there competition? :D

No I'm the only one. You won't believe the hell that I go through checking each and every post, several times in some caases.

Here's the official mod uniform that Ian sent to me:

pimp.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back