Welcome to PatsFans.com

What's One of Your Worst Patriots Dreams?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by MRBLAZE, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRBLAZE

MRBLAZE Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I know this dream doesn't make sense, but I had a dream we were playing the Giants on Wild Card Weekend and we got out to a 15pt lead and in the 3rd quarter we were losing the game by two scores.

Then as we were punting to them in the third quarter I actually rolled off my bed and hit the floor (in the dream), and I woke up after that.

I wanted to write it down before I forgot it. Have any of you had any weird Pats dreams you can remember?
  2. BoTown

BoTown Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I had a dream last night that the Patriots drafted James Laurinaitis...but that this happened during the playoffs. I was thinking wait a second, this doesn't make sense! The draft is too early! What's going on? Then I woke up. I didn't consider it much of a nightmare because drafting Laurinaitis would be cool. It was just the timing that threw me off.

The worst dream I had was during preseason, that Tom Brady dislocated his shoulder and was out for the season. Even after waking up, I felt sick to my stomach from the thought of it.
  3. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

my worst dream is pat doesn't win this SB.
  4. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

After Indy beat us in 2005, I had this recurring nightmare that the Pats would have to go to Indy and play in the playoffs one day and it would be the worst officiated playoff game ever. Whoops....
  5. cclocke

cclocke Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

On numerous occasions I have had nightmares before playoff games with the Patriots losing the game, only to wake up to the game not being played yet. It is terrible during the dream, but when you wake up it is like your team has a second chance, which gives you a big boost during the day.
  6. justinb

justinb Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

wow...you guys need to find some women to dream about :singing: :singing:
  7. Sivy

Sivy Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

yes! that happens to me all the time.
  8. ShrewBeer

ShrewBeer Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

happens to me also. however, my elder brother dreams of them just about every night, and actually broke out in hives at the end of the afccg last year.
  9. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yeah, me too. Well it wasn't a dream, I was just lying there thinking before I went to sleep.
  10. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,352 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

I'm there with Gisele. Things are going great. Getin down to business. Now it's just before the AFCCG and in walks Tom Brady! I mean, I'm torn two ways. No G and WTF is Tom doing here with the game about to start?
  11. Patriot Power

Patriot Power Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The night before the Giants 16-0 game I dreamed the Patriots were playing the Broncos and losing 8 to 1. Broncos had two FGs and a safety. Don't ask me how the Pats got the 1 point... it was a f'ed up dream.
  12. Frezo

Frezo Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#50 Jersey

Just last night I dreamt I was staying at Matt Light's house. I couldn't get any sleep because he was a neat freak that insisted on cleaning every square inch of the room I was in. It was very strange.

Not long ago I dreamt that I was screwing Jamie Lee Curtis in a post-apococolyptic setting in the foundation of a blow up house. It was so freaking realistic. Wow!
  13. Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Canada's #1 Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

It must have been played by Canadian football rules where you can score 1 point for a missed field goal or a punt that rolls through the end zone.
  14. patriotsdynasty12189

patriotsdynasty12189 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I had that too. Just happened before 2006. But we had Deion Branch and I turned around to my dad and said, "The Refs are screwin us again."
  15. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Well at least you didn't combine the 2 dreams and dreaming that you were screwing Matt Light - Now that would be VERY scary
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.