PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What to look for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post.

The main things for me are WR, RB and LB.

Wouldn't it be great if we have a few young and up and coming LBs for next season and beyond!

WR - I look for Caldwell and Washington to be showcased - if not to make the team, for the purpose of getting some trade value.

RB - let's just see what we have in our backups, especially in goal line situations.

Everything else I feel will take care of itself - i.e. the coaches will cover up any other deficiencies... specifically at CB, and TE.

You'd have happy feet too playing with rotating 2nd and 3rd teamers in the first week of an NFL TC. He's looked pretty good with the first team according to the concensus reports. It's hard to build a rhythm when you don't get many in season snaps with the first team. I haven't worried about him since the Miami game. He's fine, may need a series a game to knock the rust off when he's not getting any playing time. That's fine by me...Belichick is also fairly conservative in garbage time, which we see little of anyway.

I don't know if I would. Remember in TC the QBs wear red no-touch shirts. No reason to have happy feet and carte blanch to consistently take too long to make the throw as reported by Mrs B. That's why I personally want to watch him tonight with big hairy nasty Smerlas type guys trying to knock him down. My EXPECTATIONS are that he'll be decent, just as he was last summah. Gutz will have to wait for a later game for inspection.

Last edited:
I expect to be beaten by at least two touchdowns. I will watch

1) Will Washington do anything that improves his trade value? There is no reason for him to make the 53 for us?
pwp: dunno that he really has ANY trade value regardless; he's gonna be a freebe

2) What will we see from Mills? I'm prepared to be excited. He is no longer anywhere near the bubble.
pwp: I must have missed the glowing reports (other than one session) on Mills. He's a bubble boy

3) Kaycur or O'Callaghan or Britt. My guts says that O'Callaghan will be gone within a year; being prone to concussions is just not good. I think that we will see Britt at LT. He is a solid backup there.

pwp: Wild fantasy, but could you see Belioli hyping damaged goods O'C to the Colts for a decent pick as a solution to their new LT dillemma?

10 characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back