PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What? No Dancing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it then that such a "strong" playoff team with multiple Super Bowls under their belts, choke so completely and blow a significant lead? Hmmm...dream of your past, patsies, 'tis all you have.

at least we have some past accomplishments to think about, unlike your team. unless of course you want to remember super bowl 29

400 years of an evolving English language, and explatives are the best you can do to make your point (or lack thereof). As for you "Beating" us, that IS funny. Oh, what will you patsies do when your opponent doesn't self-destruct and hand you the victory? Wait...I know...same thing that happened tonight in Indy!! :eek:

Have fun shoveling snow and living in the perpetual shadow of NYC.

the patriots beat your little roided up team last week, and yet you come here AFTER the game is over and talk? where were you all week? oh yeah, that's right, you're a little b****. probably got made fun of in school and had your lunch money stolen when you were a kid, right? what are you, some soCal trust fund baby?

None of the players on the Colts organization had to inject steroids into their ass in order to play well. Therefore we didn't have to mock their stupid little dance in mid-field.

I hope BB benches LT and the rest of the SD players at the Pro Bowl :rocker:

And at the ensuing press conference, he stands there and say's smugly

"Well, it really wasn't anything personal..... It's just that given my limited experience with those guys, I was afraid they might just hand the game over to the NFC and I felt it was in the best interest to go with guys I had more faith in"

:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back