PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What? No Dancing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerBlue

Rookie
Reaction score
The only thing that would have made this a better game would have been Peyton Manning do a mid-field celebration dance at FuXborough!! :rocker:
Face it Pats, you're only chance at a SB run this year was hinged on your opponents ability to defeat themselves. And as for Caldwell...great hands, bro! Glad we dumped you! No surprise that you only have 1 PB'er. And for once, I am glad to see a class-act like Dungy get his shot and not BeliDick and his over-rated, ego-inflated staff. As for your Super Bowl plans, I think Pizza Hut is offering a 2-for-1 sympathy deal exclusively in New England. If your nice, they might even provide you with a box of Kleenex. Have a GREAT off-season! :D

Oh, and I am SOO sorry about you all getting locked out of the SD boards - guess you'll all have to get lives now...

The only thing that would have made this a better game would have been Peyton Manning do a mid-field celebration dance at FuXborough!! :rocker:
Face it Pats, you're only chance at a SB run this year was hinged on your opponents ability to defeat themselves. And as for Caldwell...great hands, bro! Glad we dumped you! No surprise that you only have 1 PB'er. And for once, I am glad to see a class-act like Dungy get his shot and not BeliDick and his over-rated, ego-inflated staff. As for your Super Bowl plans, I think Pizza Hut is offering a 2-for-1 sympathy deal exclusively in New England. If your nice, they might even provide you with a box of Kleenex. Have a GREAT off-season! :D

Oh, and I am SOO sorry about you all getting locked out of the SD boards - guess you'll all have to get lives now...

Hmm..
Go to Hell.:rocker:

We only dance when the other team is classless.

hey, no matter what, we are not a bunch of san diego p*****s that troll on other team's boards AFTER beating your own home team. WAHHHHHH too many bostonians will come to our stadium so we'll only sell to locals WAHHHHHHH well at least you can look back at history.......oh wait, no you can't. f***** loser

Hey A**hole, we went further into the playoffs than you and we had the guts to not block opposing fans after the game. Do all of us a favor, f*off and die.

hey, no matter what, we are not a bunch of san diego p*****s that troll on other team's boards AFTER beating your own home team. WAHHHHHH too many bostonians will come to our stadium so we'll only sell to locals WAHHHHHHH well at least you can look back at history.......oh wait, no you can't. f***** loser

400 years of an evolving English language, and explatives are the best you can do to make your point (or lack thereof). As for you "Beating" us, that IS funny. Oh, what will you patsies do when your opponent doesn't self-destruct and hand you the victory? Wait...I know...same thing that happened tonight in Indy!! :eek:

Have fun shoveling snow and living in the perpetual shadow of NYC.

400 years of an evolving English language, and explatives are the best you can do to make your point (or lack thereof). As for you "Beating" us, that IS funny. Oh, what will you patsies do when your opponent doesn't self-destruct and hand you the victory? Wait...I know...same thing that happened tonight in Indy!! :eek:

Have fun shoveling snow and living in the perpetual shadow of NYC.

Hmm...
Go to Hell.:rocker:

Patriots don't whine when they lose, unlike Lady Tomlinson. Go away troll. Maybe when your team actually wins something you can talk.

Patriots don't whine when they lose, unlike Lady Tomlinson. Go away troll. Maybe when your team actually wins something you can talk.

Win something? Like League-MVP? 9 Pro-Bowlers? Best record in the NFL? I know that you were'nt thinking of those seeing as how your chokers have none of the above.

Cheers!

Win something? Like League-MVP? 9 Pro-Bowlers? Best record in the NFL? I know that you were'nt thinking of those seeing as how your chokers have none of the above. Your team has gone from "Dynasty" to "Die-Nasty." :eek:

Win something? Like League-MVP? 9 Pro-Bowlers? Best record in the NFL? I know that you were'nt thinking of those seeing as how your chokers have none of the above.

Cheers!
yes there is no dancing .but there is no crying unlike you ******s lol lol who still havent stopped lol lol .your probowlers didnt get you a sb trophie . we have three lol lol

Last edited:
One thing to take solace in Patsfans. The charger goofs are still carrying on about all of their pro-bowlers.

Win something? Like League-MVP? 9 Pro-Bowlers? Best record in the NFL? I know that you were'nt thinking of those seeing as how your chokers have none of the above. Your team has gone from "Dynasty" to "Die-Nasty." :eek:

Excuse me but 3 Super Bowl wins is a little bit more significant than MVPs. If you want to rest your laurels on a consolation prize, go ahead. And best record without going to the SB. That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee.

This is priceless, it really is. This tool actually put a smile on my face, so thanks a million. "Winning" to this assclown is having the league MVP, nine pro bowlers and not having to shovel snow.

Wow, just unreal; the ******** probably lives in Chelsea...................

Excuse me but 3 Super Bowl wins is a little bit more significant than MVPs. If you want to rest your laurels on a consolation prize, go ahead. And best record without going to the SB. That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee.

How is it then that such a "strong" playoff team with multiple Super Bowls under their belts, choke so completely and blow a significant lead? Hmmm...dream of your past, patsies, 'tis all you have.

Hahahaha, gotta love this guy. He talks about Pats fans as having no lives when they go on the Chargers board, and completely contradicts himself. What a ****tard.

I'll give Chargerblueballs credit as we did lose a lead late in the game and something like that would never happen to the Chargers; they had a 21-13 lead AND THE GAME WINNING INT IN THEIR HANDS and gagged away the game, the season and a sure trip to Miami.

Hey blueballs, laugh that off you pimple on the ass of humanity..............

We have to give this charger dork a bit of a break. Just imagine how he felt when that Colt DB wisely slid right to the ground. if only... if only...

Sad, the Chargers fans have to come on here and troll just because they are still bitter we ended their season. Don't worry pals, I am sure Papa Marty and the boys can lead you to an AMAZING regular season with another L on his postseason record, then you can come back and we can bump this post together!

what was the score in the chargers game this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back