PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Posts missing

Patsfan1958

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Hi Ian ........ Sorry to bother you. I'm having an issue seeing posts in the thread you started for Brady's celebration. I posted there twice and those both show up for me but there are 2 posts after them that I can't see. The 2 I can't see both show up on my "alert" and I don't have either of the posters on ignore.

Your thread seems to be the only one I'm having issues with. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!

I'm not sure. Looking at this thread there's only one post after the two you posted, with one post from PP2 after your first and one from signbabybrady after the second. And there haven't been any posts deleted or muted, so there shouldn't be anything keeping you from viewing them.

I don't see any posts after mine but the "Alert" says that PP2 and SignBradyBaby both posted. I also just got an alert that Mike-usagisin posted twice and neither of them show up.

Edit: One of mike-usagisin posts is now showing up

Reactions: Ian
I don't see any posts after mine but the "Alert" says that PP2 and SignBradyBaby both posted. I also just got an alert that Mike-usagisin posted twice and neither of them show up.

Edit: One of mike-usagisin posts is now showing up
I was having some connection issues with the site earlier this morning, too.

Did some digging and found what I think may have caused it. Hopefully, we should be good but I'll certainly keep an eye on it.

Thanks Ian!!! I appreciate it!!

Sorry to bother you again. It's kind of strange, PP2 started a thread "Anyone interested in a post game X's and O's thread?"and I can't see his original post. His post was one of those that I couldn't see in your thread earlier. I can see that he started a poll. I don't have him on ignore so it's not that.

Sorry to bother you again. It's kind of strange, PP2 started a thread "Anyone interested in a post game X's and O's thread?"and I can't see his original post. His post was one of those that I couldn't see in your thread earlier. I can see that he started a poll. I don't have him on ignore so it's not that.
Interesting. I’m not sure, so I’ll have to look into it when I get home.

Well. I know it sounds strange but I still can't see PP2's posts. His posts are are only ones that don't show up in the threads. It'll show on my alert that he had posted though. I checked and I don't have anyone on ignore, so it's not that. I have no idea what could be wrong.

Ian, sorry to keep bothering you. I still can't see PP2's posts. He's the only poster I can't see. I can see that he started a thread, but his post doesn't show up.

When I first saw this title, I thought it said "Fouts missing".

It was unfair to get my hopes up like that. :mad: :mad:

@Ian, every post aside from one by @mike_usagisan is missing from the Chalk Talk thread. I’ve also been PM’d and the person told me they can see that I’m the last person who posted in the “War” thread, but he doesn’t see my post. Might be happening again…

@Ian, every post aside from one by @mike_usagisan is missing from the Chalk Talk thread. I’ve also been PM’d and the person told me they can see that I’m the last person who posted in the “War” thread, but he doesn’t see my post. Might be happening again…
Replied in the other thread but I'm checking to see if the same issue they had applies to you. Give me a bit. ;)

@Ian sorry to bother you but all my content is missing again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

@Ian sorry to bother you but all my content is missing again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
If you're talking about past posts, etc., I'm running the search index rebuild currently, so that's probably why. That will probably take another hour or two to finish.

OK, Thank you!!

Replied to the other but I believe you may be on a blocked list. I'll have to dig into the database and check, but if you can see the chalk talk thread but not his posts, that would likely be the reason.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back