PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is wrong with us...Honestly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured someone to go "woulda, coulda, shoulda," but those comments ignore my point and ignore what BB says all the time - it's usually just two or three plays which decide a game. I'm not crying, I'm highlighting some fact.

My point, which I thought was obvious, was the Colts actually outplayed us by a very small margin despite having a enormous +4 turnover ratio, and that posts like the one by Yankees/Colts were way off in their overall assessment of the game.

Fantasic4x50x54x59x55 said:
.Your etheir with the team or your not..its ok to disagree and voice your opinion but if your writing off this team as possible super bowl contenders Than please make it CLEAR..so REAL dedicated pats fans can serve you crow first come Feb.

* You have absolutely no right to define what makes a real "dedicated" Patriots fan. None whatsoever. Some of us here look at the Patriots in a realistic, rational and objective way. Some look at the Patriots with rose colored glasses all the time. I'm old enough that I've been a Patriots fan since thier inception in 1960 and the last thing I need is some dork telling me what makes a Patriots fan.

Okay, couple of comments for you, Fantasticetcetc....

First one is, if people are writing off the Pats now, they're nuts. Second one is, we are not as good as the Colts right now (or the Broncos.) Third one is, I agree, that can change.

Last comment - if you do know these guys, you're not doing them any favors by painting them as Ricky Williams types (over on the other thread). The NFL plays to a hell of a lot of Americans who don't take a nod-nod-wink-wink approach to uh, lifestyle issues.

Let's assume "everybody's doing it," in terms of drug use in the NFL - an assumption that seems pretty far off, but let's just say. Then it becomes a matter of who gets caught, and who's under the microscope, etc. etc. etc.

Naturally, I want to believe in my little NFL Network fantasy world, where these guys are boy scouts off the field. But if someone's under the microscope, I want it to be the other guy's team.

I don't think anybody believes you're drinking buds with the Pats. I don't. But hey, somebody's got to be -- so if you are, ya gotta wonder how they'd look at it if you did get any credence with that kind of gossip.

Doesn't seem to have an upside.

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case