What injured guys return today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR4

In the Starting Line-up
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Reiss reported:
"Also, Belichick said he expected to have a few players who have been sidelined back on the practice field this afternoon."

So any guesses who returns?

I think Seymour may be one. :) ( i hope )

JR4 said:
Reiss reported:
"Also, Belichick said he expected to have a few players who have been sidelined back on the practice field this afternoon."

So any guesses who returns?

I think Seymour may be one. :) ( i hope )
Guessing?

Seymour
Sullivan
Pass/Gay

Sulli will be on the field, I expect, given the news that he passed the conditioning run.

maybe he will..or maybe hes still breathing hard from the test

Well the list is

Seymour
Koppen
Kaczur
Gay
Pass
Sullivan
Harrison

To get any one of these guys much less three back today is superb news.

Hopefully Chad Jackson, he's been out although not PUPed. I'd like him and Caldwell to put on a show this week although it's a little late for Jackson I guess. This gives me my hourly chance to tell Deion Branch to kiss my ass.

Hopefully Graham too.

BelichickFan said:
Hopefully Chad Jackson, he's been out although not PUPed. I'd like him and Caldwell to put on a show this week although it's a little late for Jackson I guess. This gives me my hourly chance to tell Deion Branch to kiss my ass.
Jackson has been back just not really open to the public. He would sit out of the practices but he was going all through the motions in the stadium and at Season ticket holders night he was running and catching passes from Tom regularly. Dont worry about him i'm sure there just making sure he knows the system first before they give him the ball.

Not Harrison, too early - they're too careful to bring him back this soon. Don't expect to see him before the real season starts. He'll be just like Tedy - game 7 most likely. IMHO.

Added on:

August 07, 2006
Harrison too

In a surprise, safety Rodney Harrison is also present at Patriots practice, in full pads.

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 02:26:36 PM

What the hell do I know!?!? I'm appropriately stunned!!

Last edited:
The three players are Seymour Sullivan and DANIEL GRAHAM! About time.

and HARRISON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its Xmas Boysssssssssssssssssssss Woo

edzo44 said:
Not Harrison, too early - they're too careful to bring him back this soon. Don't expect to see him before the real season starts. He'll be just like Tedy - game 7 most likely. IMHO.

Added on:

August 07, 2006
Harrison too

In a surprise, safety Rodney Harrison is also present at Patriots practice, in full pads.

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 02:26:36 PM

What the hell do I know!?!? I'm appropriately stunned!!
10 more minutes.. man if you had just held off ten more minutes. ;) :singing:

My guess is Harrison, Seymour and Sullivan. Also, I guess that Graham will be out there with a red shirt. I also predict that it will rain this morning.

Sean, thanks for the word on Jackson.

You've gotta love Belichick, you know he was laughing inside saying a few players would be back and knowing Harrison was one. How he keeps a straight face on things like that, I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back