PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottieC

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I think Tom will be fine in 2009 - Not only will he be back, but I think he will come back with a chip on his shoulder and look to make people eat their words and actions.

I think Bill will take advantage of Free Agency and the Draft and build a team that is frightening for opposing teams - much like 2007.

I think Bill will look at teams like San Diego and others that made the Play-offs with a worse record and attempt to destroy them next year.

I thought there was no way I could dislike the Jets more than I already do.......I was wrong.

I think Scott Piloi will stay and Josh will go.

I think Matt C. will get us another 1st round pick.

I think Rodney is coming back.

I think Mayo will be a beast in 2009 - Far beyond what we saw this year.

I think our CB issue will be a thing of the past by week 1 of 2009.

I think Romeo is coming back to work with his good friend Bill Belichick.

I think Vrabel is gone.....and that makes me kinda sad.

I think Teddy will be back and be lucky to make the roster.

I think the 2008 Draft will be looked at in a few years as an incredible draft.

I think we will all be surprised by the 2009 draft and then realize the genius of it by October 2009.

I think that the last time Bill missed the play-offs, he was driven to succeed....and succeed he did - I see that playing out very much the same.

I think that if you give Bill a head start on Off-Season transactions (Draft and Free Agents), the league will pay dearly in 2009.

I think Giselle is good for Tom and his professional carreer.

So, What do you think?

Re: What I think........

I think you're a glass-half-full kind of guy. :D

I might switch your Rodney and Vrabel predictions, but can't really argue with anything else you said.

I think you think too much. ;)

And I don't think JMcD is going anywhere.

I think you think too much. ;)

And I don't think JMcD is going anywhere.

Too much $$$'s are going to be thrown at him. I hope he does not, but I think he will.

I might switch your Rodney and Vrabel predictions, but can't really argue with anything else you said.

I think Bruschi's probably done, too. I think Vrabel is the only one of the three who comes back.

I think Vrabel gets moved inside in a rotation with Mayo and Guyton. Bruschi takes a 'job' within the organization.

I think that McDaniels is going to surprise people and NOT take a HC job after watching what happened to Mangini.

I think Vrabel stays, even though he is 33 he was solid.

Junior (again), Rosie (again), Rodney (sadly), and Tedy (very sadly) I think will all ride off into the sunset, along with Deltha ONeal (happily, for me anyway).

I only see Vrabes, Seymour, and Adalius as starters over 30, and hopefully someone in the draft can push one of them into a more situational role.

I think David Thomas cost this team a playoff spot with his unsportsmanlike penalty

I think that McDaniels is going to surprise people and NOT take a HC job after watching what happened to Mangini.

Definitely a possibility, and wouldn't surprise me. If Pioli leaves, though, I think he brings McDaniels with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes