PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What have we learned the last 5 seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love was hurt? I thought I heard Deaderick got the start because he played better?

Love started and was injured in the first half. Deaderick was his replacement I guess.

Honestly, this post could have been posted last year, the year before and the year before that. All the way back to 2006.

And it has not gotten better. We need some mean SOB's to play in the middle. We need someone like Pollard, I hate to say it.

I disagree. Our offense stopped our offense, not the Raven defense. Virtually every drive was stalled by a play that was there to be made that we normally make 9 times out of 10.
We lost the game because on 3 consecutives possessions we allowed the Ravens to walk right down the field, going a combined 197 yards while only facing ONE 3 down, and running for 11 on 3rd and 2 on that one. Think about that. You really can't play worse defense.
Baltimore won this game with offense, and it wasn't close because our offense just didn't make the plays it always does.

It's not a coincidence we don't make these plays. The other guys are paid to be a defense and they have figured out our offense. Like the Giants have.

The O is ALWAYS held in check by these types of defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes