PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do YOU, as Pats fans, hate the most about the Fins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's not turn this into a thread bashing Aqua with ****ty insults. If you're going to insult him, make it worthwhile. Until then, discuss things you hate about the Dolphins.

Last edited:
Okay, let's not turn this into a thread bashing Aqua with ****ty insults. If you're going to insult him, make it worthwhile. Until then, discuss things you have about the Dolphins.
lol lol lol lol point taken

Pretty simple thread in itself as we all harbor a little hatred for the Dolphins. I think it should be expelled in one, non hateful thread. Maybe generate a little discussion too, perhaps? Here's what I hate about them...

1. Those god awful uniforms - They have probably the ugliest uniforms in the league. White mixed in with green and orange? I takes me back to the 80's almost. And their symbol is pretty stupid too.

2. They always share a game with us - This gives their fans big heads and all they can talk about is how they beat us. Yeah? Get over yourselves. When was the last time you won a Super Bowl? When was the last time you were even in a Super Bowl?

3. Their fans - Their fans are some of the most annoying on the planet. I'm friends with a lot of them and even have some in my family, but my God do they get on my nerves. First of all, they always think every big name free agent is coming to Miami. "RANDY MOSS NEXT YEAR BABY HOOKING UP WITH CULPEPPER TO DO WHAT THEY DID IN MINNESOTA"! They can't get over how awesome their team was in the past and you can't really talk football in general with them because all they want to do is talk about the Dolphins and what's going on with them. See Aqua's posts here. 90% always have something to do with the Dolphins.

Their uniforms are pretty annoying. Is there any color combination more obnoxious than green and orange. The fact that Fin fans call it "aqua" just makes it that much worse.

Their uniforms are pretty annoying. Is there any color combination more obnoxious than green and orange. The fact that Fin fans call it "aqua" just makes it that much worse.

If they stuck with the green and white unis all the time, then I would have to remove complaint number one. But those white on whites with the green socks are just ******* hideous.

Also, Huizenga's acne scars annoy me a lot too. You'd think that a man with that much money would pay to get those scars off his face with plastic surgery.

It's is aqua. That be like asking why you guys call your jerseys blue.

By the way, those white on white with aqua colored socks are BEAUTIFUL!:)

1. Fans (the braindead ones but every team has those).
2. Uniforms.. white on white is disgusting and so is green on green. I'd take orange any day over those combos.
3. The practice complex is literally less than a mile away from my brother's school in Davie so if I'm picking them up then I gotta pass by it. I get a glimpse of the folks there. You can tell when the players are passing by because their cars are damn nice.
4. Marlins are actually better and get less coverage down here in South Florida. And they will probably be moved because the owner is an idiot.
5. Logo.
6. They split with us always.
7. Jason Taylor/Zach Thomas because without them they wouldn't beat us. Damn them (in a good way).

LOVE
Olindo Mare because he is an idiot who thinks that he doesn't need to practice on the baseball dirt because he is a pro. Too bad he got traded to the Saints. ;-)

I just don't understand the hate for the unis. Just look at that beauty in my sig.:)

At least they're not like just about every other team in the league that has blue red or black as their primary color. What team has the Dolphins' colors? No one, they're unique and that's why I love them.

Last edited:
I just don't understand the hate for the unis. Just look at that beauty in my sig.:)

At least they're not like just about every other team in the league that has blue red or black as their primary color. What team has the Dolphins' colors? No one, they're unique and that's why I love them.

I like the old school Fins unis better than the ones they have now. I think the numbers on the new ones look kind of tacky.

Last edited:
I like the old school Fins unis better than the ones they have now. I think the numbers on the new ones look kind of tacky.

Oh I see. That's your opinion, I still love them!:)

This year they are getting ride of the dark blue shadown behind the numbers. It was hard to tell an 8 from a 6 from a long ways away.

What I hate most about Fin fans are posts like this:

one of these years NE will slide down and go back to being Miamis doormat like they were for years and years. I think this year brady is gonna loose a step and they will suprise everyone this year. They barely make 8-8 and this marks the next 20 year slump they are in.. History repeats itself and everytime New England has a couple good seasons they go back to beaing a 3-13 team. This year they will start to slip.. And next year they are outta it all together...

Miami-11-5
Pats-8-8
Jets-8-8
Buffalo-6-10

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=190638

Yeah that's pretty bad I will admit. Even at my ballsiest pick, I have the Fins and Pats both finishing 11-5. Do I believe it will happen? Probably not, but wishful thinking right?
somebody now has his tail between his legs :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back