PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you guys going to do with your Hernadez jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last jersey I bought was Stallworth. I chucked it right after SB42.

screw the jersey...what am i going to do with this?

14730_4072962182420_1888657674_n.jpg

I have no idea...

Put it in a closet for a few years and then see what it might be worth to unload. It could appreciate in value for any number of reasons.

Burn them, burn them all.

I threw my mine out the minute I got home from work. I've already taken that bag out to the trash compactor at my complex. The thought of having anything in my home related to that sociopathic gangbanging killer makes me want to vomit. Maybe a bit dramatic...but I can't get over the stuff I've read today.

you are not being overly dramatic...you are NORMAL....normal human beings with a well developed sense of morals SHOULD be sickened and disgusted by this and any other violence.

Those of you with #85 Hernandez jerseys from his rookie season, replace the name bar with "Ochocinco", then throw it out.

looool that is the funniest thing I've read on the net all week

Have the name plate unstitched and changed over to Moss.
My daughter was happy when Hernandez became 81, she put a Hernandez nameplate over 'Moss' on her jersey... not that tough to undo it but says she wants to see who gets 81 now.

I'm half Irish...what can I get for my St Paddy's Hernandez T?

Lucky-to-be-an-Aaron-Hernandez-Fan-(St.-Paddy-s).jpg

Two thoughts:

(1) I suspect that the Patriots will not assign anyone #81 this year unless they must.

(2) I think it would be a good PR move if the Patriots allowed people who purchased Hernandez jerseys to return them for at least a part of the price.

Re: Re: What are you guys going to do with your Hernadez jerseys?

Two thoughts:

(1) I suspect that the Patriots will not assign anyone #81 this year unless they must.

(2) I think it would be a good PR move if the Patriots allowed people who purchased Hernandez jerseys to return them for at least a part of the price.

Agree with both points.

I think they should assign the number to someone else ASAP. You dont assign a number of a player you respect who has done right by the number. AH dosent deserve anything close to that.

My friend got one this spring she just returned and got a tebow jersey.... she is unreal

My friend got one this spring she just returned and got a tebow jersey.... she is unreal

For some reason, this made me LOL...

screw the jersey...what am i going to do with this?

14730_4072962182420_1888657674_n.jpg

I have no idea...

Kidding me? Save it. Might be worth good money to a sports collector in 30 or 40 years, right around the time he possibly gets out of jail.

BTW.

A killer touched that picture.

Creepy.

For some reason, this made me LOL...

Deb...I'm an old war horse Pats fan....hate to say it but I am NOT looking forward to sitting in the stands this season surrounded by choirs of Timmy's Angels screaming "Tim, we love you!!! I love you!! Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!"....but if he has a positive influence on the Patriots season I may just don my frock and, in the guise of the benevolent Father Further, lead the Tebow Choir in hymns of victory....I am never ashamed to be a total hypocrite,homer, kool aid drinker or pom pom waver when it comes to MY team.

Kidding me? Save it. Might be worth good money to a sports collector in 30 or 40 years, right around the time he possibly gets out of jail.

Murder 1 in Mass. carries a life without parole stipulation...he gets the bullet he dies of old age behind bars.

Deb...I'm an old war horse Pats fan....hate to say it but I am NOT looking forward to sitting in the stands this season surrounded by choirs of Timmy's Angels screaming "Tim, we love you!!! I love you!! Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!"....but if he has a positive influence on the Patriots season I may just don my frock and, in the guise of the benevolent Father Further, lead the Tebow Choir in hymns of victory....I am never ashamed to be a total hypocrite,homer, kool aid drinker or pom pom waver when it comes to MY team.

Meh, I don't think you have anything to worry about Joker. It's New England. There aren't a lot of Timmy Angels here anyway, and he's going to be the inactive 3rd QB, if he's here at all. The line, "she's unreal..." just made me smile as I can see an excited pink-hat sister donning her new jersey.

At least she was able to return the Hernandez shirt! I bought an official one last Christmas for my 10 year old. He hasn't mentioned the shirt, so I haven't dug it out to throw it out like some here. I'll probably put it away and hope for a miracle. Until he was arrested and the unbelievable story came out, I was still hoping that the story was going to be that when they returned to AH's house after the club, the victim asked to borrow the rental car to go get something to eat, AH gave him the keys and then never saw him again or heard about him again until the cops came to the door. Wishful thinking on my part, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe