Status
Not open for further replies.

F0nSY

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
What about Chad Jackson's injury?

Thanks. ;)

What about it? Nobody knows.

The Pats are so deep at reciever that they will probably sit him out this season. What's the rush? I still feel he will be very good in the league if he matures and takes the game seriously. He has shown flashes he can be a great reciever when he took the field last season. Also, he can learn a thing or two from Randy Moss.

The Pats are so deep at reciever that they will probably sit him out this season. What's the rush? I still feel he will be very good in the league if he matures and takes the game seriously. He has shown flashes he can be a great reciever when he took the field last season. Also, he can learn a thing or two from Randy Moss.

Thanks dude :rolleyes:

I think when the smoke settles, he'll be on PUP Reserve if not now...in a few weeks. (I am one who believes he's on it now...but??) PUP and we'll see how the receivers are in 11 weeks.

2008 Stallworth insurance

Looking at the picture it appears Troy Brown is bigger than Wes Welker.

Brown IS bigger than Welker. I've stood next to Brown; he's a muscular 5' 10". Welker is a slimmer 5' 9".

If we could only transplant Troy Brown's brain into Chad Jackson's body....
They've both accomplished about as much as each other to the same point in their careers.

On Patriots Today, the 27th edition, has Chad in a shot. It was few minutes on Maroney's football camp at St. Louis for kids and Maroney says "We were joined by few of my friends" and yells "Chad," who is running around.

Last edited:
Injury insurance this year. A big piece of 2008.

If BB says Chad is day-to-day then he's going on IR -:) I don't see how Chad sitting out the year is going to make him a good player. He needs to be on the field.

If BB says Chad is day-to-day then he's going on IR -:) I don't see how Chad sitting out the year is going to make him a good player. He needs to be on the field.

Steve - rational statements have no place on the myriad chad jackson threads

Hopefully Jacksons smart enough to know that even if he's red shirted this year, given the fact that Moss, Stallworth, Washington, Gaffney and Caldwell all might or might not be back next season leaves him in a good position on a good team.

(Moss, Gaffney and Caldwell's contracts only run through this season while Stallworth & Washington all have kickers that could raise their salary beyond their productivity)

I don't see how Chad sitting out the year is going to make him a good player.
I don't see how rushing a guy back from a torn ACL is a better idea than letting him recover from surgery.

He needs to be on the field.
Not sure I understand why injured players need to be on the field. I always thought they were kept off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe