PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armen Da Pats Fan said:
I feel like Huey Newton at a Klan rally!

You're sure that's not George Wallace on an NAACP march? :)

Hey, Armen! I feel for you. We should all have so much passion. I want the Pats to win every single game, pay no attention to opponents, just march in there and give them hell. But we have a coach who seems to know what he's doing, don't you think? So take it easy. Luv ya, Mike

Criticizing is fine here - lots of us do it. I think people take exception to the idea that we should be PI$$ED about this loss, when there is a strong argument that today's outcome was PRECISELY the best thing that could've happened - draft-position-wise, playoff-opponet-wise, live-action-for-youngsters-wise, injury-wise and play-vanilla-schemes-wise.

Hey ATPF, don't you think you should take that 'klan" statement back. I don't think that it you were joking when you wrote it.

PATSNUTme said:
Hey ATPF, don't you think you should take that 'klan" statement back. I don't think that it you were joking when you wrote it.
I read it as painting a descriptive picture, not a statement of equivalency. The question is, when we lynch him, should we wear grey hoodies or championship t-shirts and ball caps?

How about the hoodies with the championship stuff. Might as well go all the way.

PATSNUTme said:
How about the hoodies with the championship stuff. Might as well go all the way.
A bit flash doncha think? On the other hand, ADPF deserves the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back