PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever.

The Manchurian Fan

Last edited:
They did play to win with their backups.

What's your motto? Broken Record, All the Time?

Bella*chick said:

Excellent!:rofl:

Bella*chick said:

PATSNUTme said:
Excellent!:rofl:

Yup. That's it.

Take personal shots at me because I want my team to play to win all the time instead of backing into the playoffs.

What's next, you gonna have me banned?

Or make fun of my family or something?

ADPF

Last edited:
Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Yup. That's it. Take personal shots at me because I want my team to win instead of backing into the playoffs.

ADPF
Oh, chill out. I don't want you banned, I'm just saying you seem to repeating yourself in several different threads.

You've stated you're unhappy with the decision to rest the starters. Many others have stated it would have been utterly foolish to risk injury to the starters.

I'm sorry if you think I'm taking personal shots at you. I was trying to be mild.

So say we play our starters all game, and both Dillon and say Seymour go down with season-ending injuries. Do you then come in here and start complaining about BB stupidly playing the starters all game?

Fact is, let's review what the "perfect division record" you cherish means: NOTHING. What matters is we're healthy, we're in the playoffs, and we play one of the weakest 11-5 teams in recent memory at home.

I feel good.

"New Team Motto: "Full Tilt, Some of the Time" "

If you don't like what the team is doing, well.....

Me, today's game wasn't that fun to watch (the Flutie play excluded), but I believe in what BB did.

We did play to WIN today; we played the way we did to have a better chance to ultimately WIN the Super Bowl.

I really enjoyed the game because I like to see how the reserves will play given the chance. You have to be pleased with Cassell, you have to appreciate that Cassell had okay protection with Mruc, Yates, and Tucker in the middle of the line. You have to like that a scrappy make-shift D gave the Frerotte juggernaut a good workout. I'm sure I'll find good and bad as I wach tape, but in the end, our Boys play next week!

Jacksonville

Im happy with the way the game was handled today. Who has the right to question anything BB does??? Hes the best coach in the game and I trust his decision. We didnt lose anyone today, Look at the Chargers yesterday with nothing to play for they lose Brees and for what??? If Brady would have gone down on a fluke play all of you would have been complaining that the starters shouldnt have been in the game. Stop being so FN negative lets get ready for Jacksonville.

And if you think Jacksonville is a weak team you overlooking something. This team has a solid D and three WR over 6 ft that can make big plays along with a QB situation that is going to be difficult to game plan for.

BB will have the boys ready to play next week and we all know that!!!

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
We're the best!

Do not criticize ever.

We're the best!

The Manchurian Fan

Yes I am. :D

We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever. We're the best! Do not criticize ever.

The Manchurian Fan

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Yup. That's it.

Take personal shots at me because I want my team to play to win all the time instead of backing into the playoffs.

Or make fun of my family or something?

ADPF

You really need to calm down. If you've been drinking, you need to stop. If you haven't, you should have one.

We just disagree with you opinion and the way you express it.

PATSNUTme said:
You really need to calm down. If you've been drinking, you need to stop. If you haven't, you should have one.

We just disagree with you opinion and the way you express it.
I thought he was going to the pool....
eta: BTW, "backing into the playoffs" is what you do when you rely on other teams to get you into playoff position. We've been in the playoffs for a while now. And we stode in face forward.

Last edited:
Bella*chick said:
I thought he was going to the pool....
eta: BTW, "backing into the playoffs" is what you do when you rely on other teams to get you into playoff position. We've been in the playoffs for a while now. And we stode in face forward.

That dude needs to step away from the computer and cool off. He's embarrassing himself.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
We're the best! Do not criticize ever.

Does this mean the team, or you?

I hate to be snarky, but you have to allow for disagreement without taking it personally.

Armen,

Do you repeatedly type "we're the best... etc" OR do you do a cut and paste job?

Big_Os_Hometown said:
Armen,

Do you repeatedly type "we're the best... etc" OR do you do a cut and paste job?

Cut n Paste...

nhpatsfan said:
Does this mean the team, or you?

I hate to be snarky, but you have to allow for disagreement without taking it personally.

I feel like Huey Newton at a Klan rally!

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
I feel like Huey Newton at a Klan rally!

That is way out of line, man. You owe the people on this board and apology.

We just disagree with you, that's all. Now, apologize and express your opinion in a rational way. Some of us just defended you when someone said you should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back