PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armen Da Pats Fan said:
I feel like Huey Newton at a Klan rally!

You're sure that's not George Wallace on an NAACP march? :)

Hey, Armen! I feel for you. We should all have so much passion. I want the Pats to win every single game, pay no attention to opponents, just march in there and give them hell. But we have a coach who seems to know what he's doing, don't you think? So take it easy. Luv ya, Mike

Criticizing is fine here - lots of us do it. I think people take exception to the idea that we should be PI$$ED about this loss, when there is a strong argument that today's outcome was PRECISELY the best thing that could've happened - draft-position-wise, playoff-opponet-wise, live-action-for-youngsters-wise, injury-wise and play-vanilla-schemes-wise.

Hey ATPF, don't you think you should take that 'klan" statement back. I don't think that it you were joking when you wrote it.

PATSNUTme said:
Hey ATPF, don't you think you should take that 'klan" statement back. I don't think that it you were joking when you wrote it.
I read it as painting a descriptive picture, not a statement of equivalency. The question is, when we lynch him, should we wear grey hoodies or championship t-shirts and ball caps?

How about the hoodies with the championship stuff. Might as well go all the way.

PATSNUTme said:
How about the hoodies with the championship stuff. Might as well go all the way.
A bit flash doncha think? On the other hand, ADPF deserves the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft