PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy 20th Safety Game!

A bit OT but a fun little fact i just learned about. A safety on a 2 point conversion results in 1 point. I had no idea until i saw my 8 year old was up 6-1 in a game of madden and he told me that after scoring went for 2 and ran backwards 98 yards and out his own end zone lol i went and looked it up. So it is possible for a team to have 1 point on the board.

A bit OT but a fun little fact i just learned about. A safety on a 2 point conversion results in 1 point. I had no idea until i saw my 8 year old was up 6-1 in a game of madden and he told me that after scoring went for 2 and ran backwards 98 yards and out his own end zone lol i went and looked it up. So it is possible for a team to have 1 point on the board.

That's interesting....one time I was an an Arizona State game in the early 90's...and a two point conversion was pick sixed....and the defense scored 2 points. Hmmmm....

That's interesting....one time I was an an Arizona State game in the early 90's...and a two point conversion was pick sixed....and the defense scored 2 points. Hmmmm....

Yes if you score a td it is the full 2 points. But if you force a safety you get 1 it looks like

I remember that game...I had quit smoking that week...and we went 7-2....so I never smoked again. It's been 20 damn years now....wow...
You know what you have to do - start smoking again so you can quit again.

Do it for the team!

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back